What's new

Lol Bulls fanz

Purch

The Jazz have downgraded considerably this off-season losing Wesley Matthews, Kyle Korver, and Carlos Boozer. They brought in Al Jefferson who's no where near as good as Boozer IMO, so they'll have their work cut out for them.

The individual brilliance of Deron Williams should allow them to compete and win a bunch of games still, but their talent loss has been immense IMO.

https://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/ch...-10-teams-in-the-nba-where-are-the-bulls.html

Lol look at the mass argument on the comments

What is really funny the plurality of people who voted in that article think Boozer is the best off season aquisition. Hello, any of these people heard of Lebron James?

Let them be. This way we'll have more material to quote once season starts.

Man I cant wait for the season to start and the games vs the Bulls will be highlights. I cant wait to see Milsap vs Booz for 30 plus minutes and then Jefferson on Booz for another 10 and Purch I read though those comments and there just dumb. You know hands down they would be trying for Jefferson if they didnt get Booz and Id take Jefferson Over Booz just for the xtra 2 inches and Memo will be the awesome stretch we need. Thats actually the line up IM most excited about. Nothing against Milsap but Dwill Bell Miles Jefferson Memo And I really hope Ryan Thompson makes this team. Looks like he could be an awesome replacement for Bell in 3 years. Athletic can shoot and looks like he brings it every game. Why not let him develope and have him on the bench for some insurance and it would make Hayward that much better!

and I think Steve Blake and Matt Barns to the Lakers beat Booz to the Bulls but I do thnk that they have a nice rotation of Booz Gibson Noah. And I think Gibson will be better tehn Booz in 5 years!

While I agree with most of what you said, maybe you could've let it be known all of this is speculation and opinion until the season starts and we see how teams mesh. Also since you went to their (Bulls) site usually a good idea to concede points more frequently if you want them to read/listen to your points. I know you did some but they may have got lost in your responses, like you say Booz is a better passer and jump shooter but when defending Al it gets lost a bit, and you did say Booz fits their team better and Al fits ours better but again that gets lost a bit.

I think when they brought up age and injury history you let them slide to me that is the biggest question in regards to Booz, he may play every single game from here on out but his history does not suggest so.

Man I cant wait for the season to start and the games vs the Bulls will be highlights. I cant wait to see Milsap vs Booz for 30 plus minutes and then Jefferson on Booz for another 10 and Purch I read though those comments and there just dumb. You know hands down they would be trying for Jefferson if they didnt get Booz and Id take Jefferson Over Booz just for the xtra 2 inches and Memo will be the awesome stretch we need. Thats actually the line up IM most excited about. Nothing against Milsap but Dwill Bell Miles Jefferson Memo ...
Nothing against Memo and his hot wife and cool car but Memo was slow before the injury and he's gonna be no faster afterwards. I predict that, against most lineups, a 4/5 rotation of Millsap + Jefferson or maybe even Jefferson + Fesenko will be better than any combination including Okur.

Nothing against Memo and his hot wife and cool car but Memo was slow before the injury and he's gonna be no faster afterwards. I predict that, against most lineups, a 4/5 rotation of Millsap + Jefferson or maybe even Jefferson + Fesenko will be better than any combination including Okur.

Really depends on the matchup. What we have seen, when Boozer missed games a couple of years ago, is that Millsap was putting up double-doubles and Okur was smoking the nets from the 3-pt line. I think either of those two will complement Big Al. He'll work on the low blocks and throw it back out for a Millsap 12-15 footer or an Okur 3-pt'er if he's doubled. I'm not sold on Fesenko, though; the less he plays, the better. And Fes has no range. He and Jefferson would both have to be down low. Not gonna work.

I agree Okur will come back slow. It takes a year to recover from his injury. So he'll be limited to 15-20 mins/per. But that's ok., as AK can get some minutes behind Millsap, or Big Al and Paul play 35 each and Fes gets around 15. Maybe KOC brings in another big if Memo looks like he won't be able to play right away.

On the Bulls team, isn't it fitting they have a Matador? I wonder how long before the honeymoon wears off and people on the Bulls board are complaining about his lack of defense. What would be even better is if Carlos missed 15-20 games with a suspect injury.

Boy those Bulls fans are in for a nice surprise....

Boozer way ahead of Al? Please. Boozer has a better fade away jump shot game, but doesn't Al have a better inside power game?
Their defense is similar, but doesn't Al have a slight edge there as well?

....Okur is finished, done, kaput!

Yeah, people keep talking about when Okur comes back, as though he's going to be the same guy that got injured. Okur was starting to fall apart before this injury with frequent back problems and the seeming inability to play back-to-backs or hold up for long road trips. I doubt we ever see the "old" Okur again.