What's new

lol @ Trey Burke. Said earlier this week the Jazz tried to "break" him, that we held him back

I do think he handled things pretty well last year. His parents on the other hand were a cancer.

He did, but the comments he has made since being on Washington have deflected a lot of blame on Utah when we gave him a lot of chances and it looks like Washington has already given up on him.

You usually find that the grass is not greener on the other side. Especially, when your watering hose is small.

Well, we did try to "break" him, i.e., turn him into a point guard, but he resisted, and if it's true the Wiz don't plan to resign him, then his future looks bleak, another Jimmer-type bust. "Axe" is just "Hood" dialect, and for some reason, people from the Hood won't stop using it.

You leave Rodney out of this!;)

How long before mama and papa Burke start dropping bombs on twitter about how unfair and terrible the Wizards coaching and FO are?

pls just export your bookmark for the curious ones. You can provide that service.

I wonder what percentage of NAOSpergers posts would be assaults on other posters if you added them all up. Total sociopath.

If by "break" he means "forced me to try to play defense" well yes, they did try to "break" him.

I find it funny that we drafted a ball dominant, high volume scorer, who wasn't a very good shooter, who was too small and too slow to guard anyone...and then were surprised when it didn't work out.

I find it funny that we drafted a ball dominant, high volume scorer, who wasn't a very good shooter, who was too small and too slow to guard anyone...and then were surprised when it didn't work out.
Not really what Burke was in school. He certainly wasn't the most athletic, but combine measurements and athletic testing are all above average. He wasn't a high volume in Michigan either.

His problem is that he can't play any other way than the way he played in college. His limitations are more mental than physical.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

I always liked Trey despite the antics of his parents and him trying to be a player he is not all the time, but as soon as I opened up the video, I closed it after hearing "There were 5 or 6 teams that really wanted me ...." part. I expected more of him.