What's new

Look Who Was At The Game

MeloTheJazzKiller

Talk of shipping Donovan out for Julius Randle is not just talk, folks. Look who was sitting courtside.
I am sure he liked what he saw -- a playoff win.

He's heading your way. You can have him.

JRIMG-0739.jpg

Talk of shipping Donovan out for Julius Randle is not just talk, folks. Look who was sitting courtside.
I am sure he liked what he saw -- a playoff win.

He's heading your way. You can have him.

JRIMG-0739.jpg
Wearing a Yankee hat… clearly still 100% a NY guy.

Guess you have to be somewhere when the trash team you're on doesn't make the playoffs.

Guess he just wants to see how a team chokes in the playoffs every season. Weren't the Jazz up 3-1 against Clips last year? Julius wants to see that disgrace in person...makes him feel better about his team.

ESPN’s Tim MacMahon reported that a “strong Knicks contingent,” including Allan Houston and executive vice president William Wesley, are in attendance for game one of the Jazz and Mavericks, providing intriguing possibilities on both sides.

ESPN’s Tim MacMahon reported that a “strong Knicks contingent,” including Allan Houston

I saw Allan Houston there, too. Then I saw Julius. Clearly something is up.

I saw those two guys at the game and not one of you Jazz fans did. I told you earlier that New Yorkers know our b-ball. We notice everything -- even front office brass and players-to-be-traded that are in the stands. What exactly do you Jazz fans look at when watching a game? You didn't see Randle or Allan Houston. You are clueless about b-ball. You think Gobert is a defensive monster. Good God.

NOTICE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESPN’s Tim MacMahon reported that a “strong Knicks contingent,” including Allan Houston and executive vice president William Wesley, are in attendance for game one of the Jazz and Mavericks, providing intriguing possibilities on both sides.

If the Knicks have to attend a playoff game to scout two NBA players that says a lot about why they are so messed up.

If the Knicks have to attend a playoff game to scout two NBA players that says a lot about why they are so messed up.

Boy, you really miss the point as to why Knicks enforcer Julius Randle and Knicks head-honcho Allan Houston were at today's Utah game.

I guess you never saw GODFATHER PART II. Well, there's a scene where Frankie Five Angels was going to testify against The Godafather. So, Michael Corleone brings into the hearing room Frankie Five Angel's brother from Italy. INTIMIDATION!

1650155149781.png

1650155410248.png

1650155054007.png

Get it now?
Julius Randle and Allan Houston were sent by the Knicks to intimidate Utah. Give us Donovan Mitchell or else.

1650155514958.png

Boy, you really miss the point as to why Knicks enforcer Julius Randle and Knicks head-honcho Allan Houston were at today's Utah game.

I guess you never saw GODFATHER PART II. Well, there's a scene where Frankie Five Angels was going to testify against The Godafather. So, Michael Corleone brings into the hearing room Frankie Five Angel's brother from Italy. INTIMIDATION!

View attachment 11966

View attachment 11968

View attachment 11965

Get it now?
Julius Randle and Allan Houston were sent by the Knicks to intimidate Utah. Give us Donovan Mitchell or else.

View attachment 11969
Or else what? Or else the Knicks will be in the lottery for the next 10 years?