What's new

Lookin for Tix to the Thunder game on Monday

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Anyone know a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy that can get us up to 4 solid seats for the Thunder game on Monday? Will pay top dollar, as in the top dollar bill on the small stack I hide in my shoe. :)

Seriously though, we will be back in the US and interested in seeing this game with my boys and my dad. Anyone have any available let me know. I would love to go and would rather pay a good and loyal jazzfanzer to help them unload a few tickets they can't use than pay flurcking insane fees on some of the ticket connection web sites.

Thanks!

The Log

Yeah, sure, I have a lot of tickets and I would be glad to give you what you need. Just tell me whatever it is that you need and I am at your service, I am your man. Not many would be this generous, but I am willing to give you a chance of a lifetime. You will be in the THICK of the action, my friend, and the sweat will fill your brow.

- Craiq

Anyone know a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy that can get us up to 4 solid seats for the Thunder game on Monday? Will pay top dollar, as in the top dollar bill on the small stack I hide in my shoe. :)

Seriously though, we will be back in the US and interested in seeing this game with my boys and my dad. Anyone have any available let me know. I would love to go and would rather pay a good and loyal jazzfanzer to help them unload a few tickets they can't use than pay flurcking insane fees on some of the ticket connection web sites.

Thanks!

The Log

Have fun. Did you guys get back ok? Good flight?

This is the fun part. But I doubt he will react again. Scott Brooks the then Headcoach of Thunder said that him asking for more was not acceptible and would be addressed.

he might do it again. he is a stupid ***** so highly possible

Sent from the JazzFanz app

I know its scary to go without tickets but I always tell people that BY FAR the best way to get good seats at a good price is getting scalped tickets right before the game. I have season tickets but I get tickets to about 20+ games a year for friends and family from scalpers. PM and I can give you more info.

The other strategy to get tickets WAY under face value is to bid on seats on flash tickets. People cave with an hour or two before the games and give tickets away practically.

Yo, Logger! Welcome back stateside! I hope you find some tickets and enjoy yourself.