What's new

Looking for a Jazz fan to join me for Game 1

AKistheFEARFACTOR

Yo Jazz Nation,

I am flying out from Houston this weekend for game 1. I have an extra ticket up for grabs: Sec 117, Row 15, $152.50 to sit with yours truly and to cheer on the Jazz!

twitter and IG [MENTION=2383]George[/MENTION]moose if that makes you feel any more comfortable :D

Last edited:
Row 115 is a little higher up than I usually like to sit.

Hmm... flying from Houston.. seems fishy

Add me on instagram or snapchat (gmoose90). My mother works for United, thus i fly standby. Round trip $73. Pay me, when you meet me. I've been a member of this board since "May 2010" - when the site switched over and all the posts were lost. I may not be a recognized member around these parts, but I've pivoted to twitter.

Yo Jazz Nation,

I am flying out from Houston this weekend for game 1. I have an extra ticket up for grabs: Sec 117, Row 115, $152.50 to sit with yours truly and to cheer on the Jazz!

twitter and IG [MENTION=2383]George[/MENTION]moose if that makes you feel any more comfortable :D

Game 1 here in LA right?

Game 1 here in LA right?

Didn't think i would need to specify that the game is in LA to jazzfanz...

This seems to be the only game I could go to. Houston has limited flights to SLC and considering the # of airports in Cali and the number of flights (including red-lines) that fly to and out of LAX this makes the most sense so that i dont have use a vacation day from work (8-5).

Add me on instagram or snapchat (gmoose90). My mother works for United, thus i fly standby. Round trip $73. Pay me, when you meet me. I've been a member of this board since "May 2010" - when the site switched over and all the posts were lost. I may not be a recognized member around these parts, but I've pivoted to twitter.

It was just a tongue in cheek joke insinuating that I wouldn't put it past a Rockets fan to long-con make an account seven years ago under the guise of being a Jazz fan, meet up with ticket price discounts for a game for a good ol fashioned chum-up, and murder one us in an alley behind a Starbucks in LA.

Related side story. I was working in LA in 2008 and went to Game 4 WCF Jazz Lakers. Bought tickets to the game and took it to a bookstore seeking a date. Not a bad pickup line: "I know you don't know me, but I'm from out of town & have an extra ticket that I don't want to go to waste, so would you like to join me at the Laker's game tonight?"

Great game (completed sweep), good company with a smart & attractive young lady. No happy ending.

It was just a tongue in cheek joke insinuating that I wouldn't put it past a Rockets fan to long-con make an account seven years ago under the guise of being a Jazz fan, meet up with ticket price discounts for a game for a good ol fashioned chum-up, and murder one us in an alley behind a Starbucks in LA.
:^O

Related side story. I was working in LA in 2008 and went to Game 4 WCF Jazz Lakers. Bought tickets to the game and took it to a bookstore seeking a date. Not a bad pickup line: "I know you don't know me, but I'm from out of town & have an extra ticket that I don't want to go to waste, so would you like to join me at the Laker's game tonight?"

Great game (completed sweep), good company with a smart & attractive young lady. No happy ending.
Jazz winning and finishing off LA is teh happiest of endings

Forgot your roofies?

Clippers in 6.
Clippers have vets who have been in playoffs before.
Jazz have Hill, Johnson, and Diaw who have been in playoffs before. Honest question I don't know and that is beside those 3 is Their Any Jazz players who have played in the playoffs before?

Clippers fans have a relatively weak fan base. They were so nice... I am used to Houston fans heckling the hell out of me. I received a couple of good games on the way out.

Of course there was initial shock when Rudy went down, but wow - Ingles, Favors and Johnson all stepped it up. Withey too.

Here's a clip foreshadowing what eventually would be the game-winner... I tried to pull out my phone on the last play, but then was like forget it, let's just enjoy this moment. Surreal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRqfbaCirmA

Clippers fans have a relatively weak fan base. They were so nice... I am used to Houston fans heckling the hell out of me. I received a couple of good games on the way out.

Of course there was initial shock when Rudy went down, but wow - Ingles, Favors and Johnson all stepped it up. Withey too.

Here's a clip foreshadowing what eventually would be the game-winner... I tried to pull out my phone on the last play, but then was like forget it, let's just enjoy this moment. Surreal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRqfbaCirmA

Who is that moaning "Iso Joe"?

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app