What's new

looking for disingenuous intercourse

You took up arms against this country with Bundy, a vile racist. Pathetic. Shameful, really. Even worse than approaching 50K posts. Do you share his warped beliefs about black people and women? I cannot believe you continue to defend that scum sucking, inbred hillbilly. I guess it would've made for a cool story down the road to say, "I joined a militia and was prepared to fight the US government on US government soil," if you're into that type of thing. And by type of thing, I mean perverted obsession with guns that many 'muricans have. But once you got a sense of Bundy's putrid personality, not only did you choose to be by his side and pose for pics with him - you also defended him continually on Jazzfanz.

Um, u mad?

t1_kentucky_ap-01.jpg

Um, u mad?

Not really. If I were mad I'd take up arms against the US government in support of an old man with really dangerous perspectives on the human race. Keep defending him though. It's cute seeing someone dig themselves deeper into a hole.

Not really. If I were mad I'd take up arms against the US government in support of an old man with really dangerous perspectives on the human race. Keep defending him though. It's cute seeing someone dig themselves deeper into a hole.

Not biting. But if you were to read, like, actually read.. you would see I didn't defend him at all. Not at all.
But I'm glad you think I'm cute. Send me pics so I can gauge how flattered I should be, homie.

Not biting. But if you were to read, like, actually read.. you would see I didn't defend him at all. Not at all.
But I'm glad you think I'm cute. Send me pics so I can gauge how flattered I should be, homie.

I read plenty of the Bundy thread with you parading around pics with your leader (Bundy) and saying how great of a guy he was. You may have deleted/edited by now, but the stain is still visible.

Hey listen though, I heard a couple xenophobes and an anti-semite are organizing a rally to push for individual state secession so the 'commie Obama can't tell 'em what to do no more.' You in? Or you gonna sit this one out and read Bundy's literature on why black people would be better off slaves. Did that come free with the money you gave him?

Well i am heading to vegas today

Good thing PKM didn't take up arms then.

I read plenty of the Bundy thread with you parading around pics with your leader (Bundy) and saying how great of a guy he was. You may have deleted/edited by now, but the stain is still visible.

Hey listen though, I heard a couple xenophobes and an anti-semite are organizing a rally to push for individual state secession so the 'commie Obama can't tell 'em what to do no more.' You in? Or you gonna sit this one out and read Bundy's literature on why black people would be better off slaves. Did that come free with the money you gave him?

I wouldn't say frontrunner for "Worst Poster 2014", but you've got promise.

I wouldn't say frontrunner for "Worst Poster 2014", but you've got promise.

I get you guys have some sort of internet club of about 10-15 posters on this forum, but not sure why I'm not allowed to defend myself from being mocked by someone with 50,000 posts and who took time to go support a vile racist's cause? Maybe you can help clear that up for me. Thanks for your time.

I get you guys have some sort of internet club of about 10-15 posters on this forum, but not sure why I'm not allowed to defend myself from being mocked by someone with 50,000 posts and who took time to go support a vile racist's cause? Maybe you can help clear that up for me. Thanks for your time.

That was mocking??? Lololol

Re-read this thread bro. No one is going to feel bad for you for being mistreated.

I'd like to submit post #3 into evidence as exhibit A. Prior to this aggressive post by Highland, PKM had not communicted with Highland. In fact PKM had only a single word posted in the entire thread. What was that word? "Hurry". Clearly this is some subtle form of attacking and mistreatment of PKM towards Hihgland. Clearly.

Come on man. Lol