What's new

looking for disingenuous intercourse

I'd like to submit post #3 into evidence as exhibit A. Prior to this aggressive post by Highland, PKM had not communicted with Highland. In fact PKM had only a single word posted in the entire thread. What was that word? "Hurry". Clearly this is some subtle form of attacking and mistreatment of PKM towards Hihgland. Clearly.

Come on man. Lol

Thanks Stoked. But I fear I am now damaged goods. The attack I have been forced to endure will likely follow me the rest of my days.
I will be forced to believe my wicked thoughts with nary an audience so I may live in freedom from cyber bullying.

Thanks, homie. This may be my last post.

Sadly, I'm not hip enough to be part of the club. I've been relegated to throwing tomatoes from the sidelines.

I'm confused as to what exactly you are "defending", however. It appears to me that you went on the attack, and that you have an advanced ability to conflate issues and rage wildly about them. It's kind of Thriller-esque, but less comical.

Thanks Stoked. But I fear I am now damaged goods. The attack I have been forced to endure will likely follow me the rest of my days.
I will be forced to believe my wicked thoughts with nary an audience so I may live in freedom from cyber bullying.

Thanks, homie. This may be my last post.

We will probbaly be better off tbh.

I'd like to submit post #3 into evidence as exhibit A. Prior to this aggressive post by Highland, PKM had not communicted with Highland. In fact PKM had only a single word posted in the entire thread. What was that word? "Hurry". Clearly this is some subtle form of attacking and mistreatment of PKM towards Hihgland. Clearly.

Come on man. Lol

Check the thread subject title. It is from a post mocking my Sterling thread (which turned into an excellent discussion with some folks). It's funny because one of the first posts in that thread is from PKM offering nothing.

I wanted to have a serious discussion with members of this community, and I knew the most active posters derail every thread with really snappy internet quips and inside jokes that come out of your circle jerks on this forum. Stoked, that's so sweet you've come rushing to the defense of your flunky but the mocking thread title was a direct "attack" on me. You guys going to get on a conference call with Bundy and talk about how you three have figured out all the socioeconomic problems in the black community, and if you guys were in charge everything would be just how the founding fathers wanted?

HighlandHomie has a very good point.

I actually agree.

I didn't realize his coveted thread was his own. In my defense, I didn't derail his thread nor did I continue to post in it (as he has done here).
Having said that, this thread wasn't intended to be serious so a derail isn't really possible.

So yeah, not a bad post from homie. Even those he's clearly a douche that's easily mock-worthy if I felt so inclined.

Check the thread subject title. It is from a post mocking my Sterling thread (which turned into an excellent discussion with some folks). It's funny because one of the first posts in that thread is from PKM offering nothing.

I wanted to have a serious discussion with members of this community, and I knew the most active posters derail every thread with really snappy internet quips and inside jokes that come out of your circle jerks on this forum. Stoked, that's so sweet you've come rushing to the defense of your flunky but the mocking thread title was a direct "attack" on me. You guys going to get on a conference call with Bundy and talk about how you three have figured out all the socioeconomic problems in the black community, and if you guys were in charge everything would be just how the founding fathers wanted?

The most acitve posters are myself, Cy, UGLI and PKM. I do most of mine here and the other three in a private forum.

Also that is clearly what this thread was about. So much for that derailing complaint.

Keep on truckin man.

The most acitve posters are myself, Cy, UGLI and PKM. I do most of mine here and the other three in a private forum.

Also that is clearly what this thread was about. So much for that derailing complaint.

Keep on truckin man.

What the **** is a private forum? Ever heard of e-mail, or text messaging as a private way of electronically communicating?

This thread is about nothing. I look forward to having to engage in a debate with your gang in future threads I disagree with one of you.

What the **** is a private forum? Ever heard of e-mail, or text messaging as a private way of electronically communicating?

This thread is about nothing. I look forward to having to engage in a debate with your gang in future threads I disagree with one of you.

hahaha, this made me smile. Well done.

You took up arms against this country with Bundy, a vile racist. Pathetic. Shameful, really. Even worse than approaching 50K posts. Do you share his warped beliefs about black people and women? I cannot believe you continue to defend that scum sucking, inbred hillbilly. I guess it would've made for a cool story down the road to say, "I joined a militia and was prepared to fight the US government on US government soil," if you're into that type of thing. And by type of thing, I mean perverted obsession with guns that many 'muricans have. But once you got a sense of Bundy's putrid personality, not only did you choose to be by his side and pose for pics with him - you also defended him continually on Jazzfanz.

What's wrong with guns, bruh?

Stoked ain't in the gang tbh. Stoked is like the dirty cop who comes by every now and then to check up on us once in a while and buy some heroin.