What's new

Los Angeles Clippers (40-26) @ Utah Jazz (41-25) - 6 PM

This is one of the few times you'll ever see me disagreeing with Cy.

The Clippers are my least favorite team in the NBA because they're comprised of the biggest f'n crybabies.

2+2 may = 4, but Crybaby Paul + Crybaby Blake + Crybaby Reddick + Crybaby Doc + Crybaby 'What Team Should I Play For' DeAndre = an even bigger crybaby than their combined bodyweight.

You've all seen the Crying Jordan meme. That's the face that every player and coach of the Clippers make constantly. Over breakfast. In bed. On the court. Playing their new Nintendo Switch on the team plane.

I hate them all.
Man all I said is I like Griffin. Dislike everyone else besides Doc and I kinda like Austin just because he has proven a lot of people wrong (including me).

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

Love the ball movement and the defense so far in the fourth. J.J. has been huge for the Jazz late in games this year.

This is one of the few times you'll ever see me disagreeing with Cy.

The Clippers are my least favorite team in the NBA because they're comprised of the biggest f'n crybabies.

2+2 may = 4, but Crybaby Paul + Crybaby Blake + Crybaby Reddick + Crybaby Doc + Crybaby 'What Team Should I Play For' DeAndre = an even bigger crybaby than their combined bodyweight.

You've all seen the Crying Jordan meme. That's the face that every player and coach of the Clippers make constantly. Over breakfast. In bed. On the court. Playing their new Nintendo Switch on the team plane.

I hate them all.

They haven't been too bad this game, surprisingly enough.

Man all I said is I like Griffin. Dislike everyone else besides Doc and I kinda like Austin just because he has proven a lot of people wrong (including me).

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

Fair point.

And all that said, despite being a crybabe, I wish we had CP3 to mentor Exum. Pretty sure most of Rivers' growth has come from being Paul's understudy.