What's new

Lots of new members I hadn't seen.. are they all Legit?

The Midnight

#Baby_Talk
Contributor
Just wanted to know..

Screen_Shot_2015_09_04_at_1_32_08_pm.png

WinnieGari... TreyWenger... OmerEichho... KeeleyAhui... MonteBuzzer... etc, etc.

I'd say 0 of them are legit. I'm guessing some of the added Facebook connectivity features brought them along.

Yeah saw all those coming in last night. Removed FB connectivity and they kept coming. Changed how to register just now requiring the "type the two words you see" feature and seeing if that helps. We used to have a box that required someone to type "Go Jazz" in it which slowed bots but they figured it out.

Yeah saw all those coming in last night. Removed FB connectivity and they kept coming. Changed how to register just now requiring the "type the two words you see" feature and seeing if that helps. We used to have a box that required someone to type "Go Jazz" in it which slowed bots but they figured it out.

No one ever listens to Matthew Broderick.
/
tictactoe.gif

Adding FB connectivity can NEVER be a good thing.

One thing I really have a lot of respect for in regards to this board is that it's growth was done organically. I mean, do we really need more users? Regardless of the amount of new users, for the most part only the same users post.

Adding FB connectivity can NEVER be a good thing.

One thing I really have a lot of respect for in regards to this board is that it's growth was done organically. I mean, do we really need more users? Regardless of the amount of new users, for the most part only the same users post.

I would love to see new posters.