What's new

LuluLemon Launches Jordan Clarkson Line

“When wearing this collection, I want people to feel love in themselves. Being comfortable wearing it, knowing that you’ve got something fly on, knowing that lululemon is doing something different.”​

Yeah, only if you are rich and can afford it. Holy crap, I'd never buy any of those things.

I bought one of all of them in every color. Can't wait! I'ma wear all of them at once, be so fly I literally grow wings. Or become horribly deformed, you know, like in the Fly.

I bought one of all of them in every color. Can't wait! I'ma wear all of them at once, be so fly I literally grow wings. Or become horribly deformed, you know, like in the Fly.
I thought it would be more, but I did the math and the entire collection in every color can be yours for $1,348.

So worth it!

For the low low price of $1348 you could experience this:

“When wearing this collection, I want people to feel love in themselves. Being comfortable wearing it, knowing that you’ve got something fly on, knowing that lululemon is doing something different.”​

--Jordan Clarkson

Moving to Stockton CA, or thereabouts. What's up with you?
I always thought of stockton as like a rough, dangerous place. Is that untrue?
I guess the Diaz brothers probably don't live there anymore at least

I always thought of stockton as like a rough, dangerous place. Is that untrue?
I guess the Diaz brothers probably don't live there anymore at least
It’s awful… there are nice parts but it’s awful. There are some okayish smaller cities/communities around there.

Yeah well my job is in Tracy. Probably end up in Modesto tbh.
Tracy, Lathrop, or Modesto… or Manteca. Stockton is kinda like Oakland… It’s straight scary at times. Tracy seems to be booming as the Bay Area spreads out.