What's new

LuluLemon Launches Jordan Clarkson Line

Tracy, Lathrop, or Modesto… or Manteca. Stockton is kinda like Oakland… It’s straight scary at times. Tracy seems to be booming as the Bay Area spreads out.
Yeah it shows in the prices. Most expensive in this area. Especially for what's available.

Yeah it shows in the prices. Most expensive in this area. Especially for what's available.
Yeah I’m an hour and a half outside of the Bay Area and we have had a pretty good surge of people migrating. Tracy is an easy commute from some of the parts of the Bay… imagine housing is fairly competitive.

Yeah I’m an hour and a half outside of the Bay Area and we have had a pretty good surge of people migrating. Tracy is an easy commute from some of the parts of the Bay… imagine housing is fairly competitive.
Ridiculous is the word you're looking for but yes, yes it is.

Tracy is a nice place.

I hear Stockton isn’t up to date on its vaccinations and not so great with prescriptions. More natural, like stretching and magic sprays and whatnot.

Brother I've been Cyrone Torbin since before you started posting.

Tell the nurse to change the bedpan out.
Nah, the Enes/Jonas debates of 2011 existed under pwnasaurus and that ridiculous avatar, long before the Cy moniker came into play.

Nah, the Enes/Jonas debates of 2011 existed under pwnasaurus and that ridiculous avatar, long before the Cy moniker came into play.
True, I guess that was the year Tyrone Corbin took over. But was PKM here then?

Anyways, PKM knew me as Cyrone, he knows this

Hmm, I like the tank top, hopefully they still got em when I'm back in Utah again in December/January again. I probably need court side tickets to wear it to though.

Side note, I would be stoked to do a jazzfanz meetup around that time. Although most my favorites have left.

True, I guess that was the year Tyrone Corbin took over. But was PKM here then?

Anyways, PKM knew me as Cyrone, he knows this
Was PKM here during the 2011 draft? Are you really forgetting you guys taking over the board for a couple months on Jonas vs. Enes?

"Mention", not "remember".

Person A: Do you remember Person C?
Person B: No. If I met them, they were highly forgettable.
So when Hearsky talks to his mom, he’s asking about HH?