What's new

Maggette Traded for Charlie Bell/ Dan Gadzuric

Maggette to Bucks

Bucks acquire Maggette for Bell, Gadzuric
By Charles F. Gardner of the Journal Sentinel
June 22, 2010 4:15 p.m.

The Bucks completed a trade late Tuesday afternoon to acquire forward Corey Maggette from the Golden State Warriors in exchange for guard Charlie Bell and center Dan Gadzuric, according to basketball sources.

More details to come.

AND

The Milwaukee Bucks have been told by John Salmons he will opt out of his contract, according to FanHouse.com

Interesting...

Does this influence the warriors a little bit more to get a wing? Or perhaps get a multipurpose PF like Kirilenko?

WTF kevin O? Get off your *** and do something.

Why would they be now?

Also, I've only seen fanhouse reporting this. I'm not sold. If it has gone down, trading a good player for only capspace is nothing new for the Warriors (Jackson for Radmanovic/Bell, Crawford for crap, J-Rich)

Last edited:
Offering AK for Maggette, the Jazz could've gotten anything they wanted from GS except Curry (or maybe Randolph. Maybe).

God ****-ing damn it.

Yes, can we please get on board with Biedrins? He has only four years left on his deal and shot 16% from the line last year!!!

Biedrins is awful. His production comes from a rapid pace of play and the fact that he doesn't have to battle team-mates for rebounds. He's basically David Lee but weaker, taller, and with no semblance of an offensive game. Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.

Getting anyone to take Maggette of their hands is a major coup. Bucks also getting GS 2nd round pick which is a little better for them, but not enough in my opinion to take on Maggette.

If they got Gadzuric and Bell we could have gave them KK2 and Price based on talent.

Only good news is that Salmons will opt out. I pray we go for him. He is a good shooter, great creator and great defender. I remember a while back we could have got him for Booz, now we could just offer him a contract and wouldn't have to sign korver.