What's new

$ making idea for the site

It hasn't been a problem recently. But we've sometimes had issues with rude or profane rep comments, feuds between individuals, people picking on newbies, etc.

I think the "Like" system has overall substantially decreased the amount that rep is used.
Ahhhh ... The couple bad apples rule.

It hasn't been a problem recently. But we've sometimes had issues with rude or profane rep comments, feuds between individuals, people picking on newbies, etc.

I think the "Like" system has overall substantially decreased the amount that rep is used.

I think the fact that the race to 100 has ended for so many has greatly reduced the amount of rep that is used way more than the like system has.

Put everyone to 0. Create a race to 1,000. One must pay a premium membership to participate in the race...even if they already are a premium member. Half the money goes to Jason. Half goes to money toward tickets to a playoff game for the winner in 2018. It might take years but it would be worth it.

Put everyone to 0. Create a race to 1,000. One must pay a premium membership to participate in the race...even if they already are a premium member. Half the money goes to Jason. Half goes to money toward tickets to a playoff game for the winner in 2018. It might take years but it would be worth it.

Then you get the "special friends" effect, which is what pushed so many to 100 so fast in the first place. Concerted efforts would derail this I think. Although I kind of like the idea.

More people using the app on their phones is why rep is used less imo.

Has nothing to do with the dumbass like system

That, plus a philosophical belief on my part that all rep should be created equal.

Hmmmm, I had never thought of that. Kinda makes sense. Like, totally, actually.
Another site I frequent doesn't have rep, only like. Tracks likes instead of rep 'power.'

You should have said something earlier so we could collaborate like we are.