What's new

Game Thread Mar 04, 2022 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 03-04-22

Should we tank this game to allow NOP to move ahead of LAL? If NOP pulls ahead, as well as Portland, who’s only 2 games back, the Lakers miss the play-in.

This team is a match up nightmare for us. The last 3 games their starting line up is
CJ. 6’4”
Jones 6’8”
BI 6’10”
Hayes 6’10”
Jonas 6’11”
Size at every position, Jones on Donovan with size behind him. Rebounding and guys that can shoot over smaller defenders. They have won the last 3 with this line up by 20 plus points.
This isn’t the easy game their record would indicate

This team is a match up nightmare for us. The last 3 games their starting line up is
CJ. 6’4”
Jones 6’8”
BI 6’10”
Hayes 6’10”
Jonas 6’11”
Size at every position, Jones on Donovan with size behind him. Rebounding and guys that can shoot over smaller defenders. They have won the last 3 with this line up by 20 plus points.

Yeah, I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see us lose this one. Hope I'm wrong.

If we do our usual pitiful start they may just blow us out. They gave us trouble before they got CJ and he could light us up if we're not locked in defensively. This will be a fun one. I think it'll be a close.

CJ. 6’4”
Jones 6’8”
BI 6’10”
Hayes 6’10”
Jonas 6’11”
A team with two 3pt shooters is not a nightmare matchup for the Jazz. THis is a matchup fantasy.

*And yes I know Jonas and Herb can kind of shoot, but not really*

Bunch of idiots. Easy win.
And now we have to reverse jinx yet another thread. Idiot!!

This is a bad trap game, we are probably going to get blown out. Might as well pack it up now!

Whew! Crisis averted...hopefully.

Does Quin give one of our new players serious minutes tonight?
The answer is no. House with 10 minutes, Paschall maybe 6, Forrest with 12-14 minutes. That's it for the "non-rotational" guys.

Lets see... NO always gives us some issues... CJ has never missed a shot against us ever... we are in a position to gain some ground... Guaranteed loss.

NO is actually playing quite well... this is a tough game.

Is there an injury I don’t know about, why would you ask this what evidence is there to support the young guys could get in the game if no injuries and the jazz possibly blowing out the Pels or Vice versa?
Silly me. I thought Quin might want to know what some of the tyros could do. He does have all those advanced high faluting degrees and sometime he might just want to take a walk on the wild side.

We tend to play well against teams with garbage benches. Graham and Wily are cool but their depth is weak.

Warriors and Grizzlies
CJ. 6’4”
Jones 6’8”
BI 6’10”
Hayes 6’10”
Jonas 6’11”

You're exaggerating a bit here. CJ McCollum is 6'3" in shoes. Ingram is 6'8" in shoes. Also, the Pels don't have as much offensive talent or bench production. The Jazz should win this, even if it's close for a while.