What's new

Game Thread Mar 04, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Wizards

Added to Calendar: 03-04-24

Damn you Clarkson. That could have been such a big loss. Instead we win and the nets somehow lose to the griz.

Damn you Clarkson. That could have been such a big loss. Instead we win and the nets somehow lose to the griz.
Eh, the Rockets will pass us.

They have the 4th easiest remaining schedule, we have the 2nd toughest, and they're actively trying to win games.

Also we play them 3 more times. I am sure we will be resting plenty of guys in those games.

This is perfect for the tank. We rehab Clarkson, the Wiz 2nd round pick is looking mighty juicy and the league will back off our case. Now onto some serious losing. Make JLIII proud.

This is perfect for the tank. We rehab Clarkson, the Wiz 2nd round pick is looking mighty juicy and the league will back off our case. Now onto some serious losing. Make JLIII proud.
Definitely nothing perfect about this win for the tank.

Eh, the Rockets will pass us.

They have the 4th easiest remaining schedule, we have the 2nd toughest, and they're actively trying to win games.

Also we play them 3 more times. I am sure we will be resting plenty of guys in those games.
We have more to worry about than the rockets. We need the bulls, Nets and Hawks to get going.

It's beyond amazing what I'm feeling right now. Huge, huge. HUGE performance from JC. There's no easy games in the association, and winning them this much undermanned deserves nothing less than high praise. Wizards? What about the real magic: Hard Willy and the second coming of 23-24 high note Jazz!

Jordan Poole will command both tanks tonight. Truly talented individual.
I’m convinced he has an addiction problem. Not even trying to be funny. The things he’s done on the court this yea remake no sense. He looks out of it. Like something’s wrong. Off.