What's new

Game Thread Mar 05, 2023 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Thunder

Added to Calendar: 03-05-23

We will go 1-5 on this road trip. It’s gonna be real ugly… it’s okay… we just gotta breathe through the pain.

You or I wouldn't walk for a week after that hit... Go ahead and look at it.

And how does JC coming back asap fit into that when there was talk of him needing surgery possibly?
Lauri does like 12 things a game that I wouldn’t be able to walk for a week after… why is that worth saying… he’s made from granite imported from mount olympus… I am made from items listed on the McDonald’s dollar menu.

You or I wouldn't walk for a week after that hit... Go ahead and look at it.

And how does JC coming back asap fit into that when there was talk of him needing surgery possibly?

I think Locke was being a little dramatic about JC's injury to try and prove his point that the Jazz are absolutely under no circumstances tanking, and anyone who suggests otherwise is an idiot. Tony Jones did an interview on ESPN700 the same day Locke went on his little rant, and he said JC's injury wasn't that serious and that he was day to day.

But that's the opposite of tanking.

He missed two games with an injury that he likely could have played through, and now that he's coming back Lauri is likely out for the next couple of games. Tony also said in the same ESPN 700 injury that Sexton's hamstring injury isn't serious, it's a grade 1 strain, but the Jazz are going to be extremely cautious.

View: https://twitter.com/NBASarah/status/1632153934725885953

JC is back, but Lauri is out.

It happened on the first play to start the 2nd half. Lauri was really grimacing after he got hit hard by Dort diving for the loose ball and it took him quite some time to get up.

The tank is hitting full force now idiots:D and I’m here for it.
I tried telling you guys the tank is on.

Bruh really… I invented the tank.

Backs are really not to be messed around with… let’s makes sure Lauri is 110% before he comes back… tank your… I mean take your time.
No one has rode the tank as hard as me
We will go 1-5 on this road trip. It’s gonna be real ugly… it’s okay… we just gotta breathe through the pain.
That’s not pain. Pain is suffering through some of these wins we’ve been having. I die a little each time we win.
Backs can be serious. Better be safe than sorry and hold him out until training camp.
Best post so far.
If the Finnisher is out do the Jazz play Gay 48 minutes?
That would be best for business.