What's new

Game Thread Mar 06, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Bulls

Added to Calendar: 03-06-24

I understand losses are good for the pick, but rooting for losses is just lame. Just enjoy the game and if you guys can't root for the wins, then there's no point of being vocal. Feels. Wrong.

Perfect tank job. Sensabaugh coming out game. The Wiz lost tonight so their pick is looking sweet. I'm proud of our guys. They played hard and smart. I'm not sure of the strategy at the end. The book usually is to play for a tie and go to OT as you're at home.

Don't get too excited for the loss. The team has gotten it's fight back and will much more games you ever realize. Not enough for the playoffs but just enough to lose the pick. Make it what you want, but the blame us on Diaper Danny, who should be in retirement home in Florida.
Nah if Luka and juzang and yurt7 and sensabaugh are part of the rotation with Clarkson playing 35 minutes then we won't win hardly any more games.

We are losing to bad teams at home.

Coming up is:
Nuggets
Celtics
Hawks
T wolves
T wolves
Thunder
Mavs

Lots of losses.

Mavs again soon after, kings, cavs, clippers, warriors, nuggets, clippers, warriors again.

Not many winnable games left on the schedule even at full strength. With a team playing Luka and juzang lololololololol

I think you were joking though now that I think about it

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I understand losses are good for the pick, but rooting for losses is just lame. Just enjoy the game and if you guys can't root for the wins, then there's no point of being vocal. Feels. Wrong.
You don't even like the jazz so why do you care? You are the same person who last week posted that if the Jazz don't bring in another pg you hope Lauri doesn't sign an extension.

Nah if Luka and juzang and yurt7 and sensabaugh are part of the rotation with Clarkson playing 35 minutes then we won't win hardly any more games.

We are losing to bad teams at home.

Coming up is:
Nuggets
Celtics
Hawks
T wolves
T wolves
Thunder
Mavs

Lots of losses.

Mavs again soon after, kings, cavs, clippers, warriors, nuggets, clippers, warriors again.

Not many winnable games left on the schedule even at full strength. With a team playing Luka and juzang lololololololol

I think you were joking though now that I think about it

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I play my 8 years old kid role of "Don't stop believing" just for the sake of balance and having fun. I know the reality, though

You don't even like the jazz so why do you care? You are the same person who last week posted that if the Jazz don't bring in another pg you hope Lauri doesn't sign an extension.

I wouldn't watch Lauri-less games if I didn't like what the team has been doing. Remember, these games start 4am for me. You really think I would watch this if the team was boring? But yeah, I don't have team fandoms, but if Jazz were a boring team, I would not waste my time for this.

Don't get too excited for the loss. The team has gotten it's fight back and will much more games you ever realize. Not enough for the playoffs but just enough to lose the pick. Make it what you want, but the blame us on Diaper Danny, who should be in retirement home in Florida.
What is your name? It’s bring shame to anyone!!!