What's new

Game Thread Mar 09, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz at Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 03-09-24

I don't know why I hate Jamaal Murray.
I have no reason to. He seems like a good enough dude and a great player.

**** him though

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

? The second to last game of the year we played our g-leaguers against a full force nuggets squad and won?
We were doing that the whole second half of the year. We were bound to catch one. Wasn’t THT going nuts in that game. We still had Lauri and Kessler was playing great. We still didn’t win hardly at all the last month or two

Does Hardy just tell Brice to sit in the corner. He’s never going to get the ball when the jazz don’t run any kind of sets. It’s just JC, Key, THT taking turns dribbling for 15 seconds and either shooting it passing when they can’t get a shot then getting the ball back for a contested 3 look or a turnover. There’s no offensive synergy

There's apparently 3 top picks next year. Can we please just go for it 1 time and tank? The spurs had David Robinson and still tanked for hells sake. If we do this ******** of playing the first 2/3, trade everyone, and then tank again for 1 more year. I don't know of I can support a FO with stupid business practices

Denver's players can all dribble, pass and shoot, while the Jazz's players can't. That's been the difference so far.

Can we see preston at least? If we're going to get blown out, sit tht or Clarkson and give the kid a run