What's new

Game Thread Mar 11, 2022 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Spurs

Added to Calendar: 03-11-22

There is no way the Jazz win this game. Popovich is one win away from the record for all time wins and being on the losing side of that type of record is quintessential Jazz.

There is no way the Jazz win this game. Popovich is one win away from the record for all time wins and being on the losing side of that type of record is quintessential Jazz.

This should be an easy win for the Jazz, but honestly, it's hard to argue with your logic.

If Conley doesn't have a decent game ( which he hasn't for a month) we'll lose this one. This is a great opportunity for him to break out of it.

Yep. Remember Kobe's final game of his career. 60 pts courtesy of the Utah Jazz.

guaranteed loss.

It's been a long time but I thought you lived in SEC territory, like Mississippi or Missouri.

And if Bogey is out, I wonder who will start for him Paschall or Gay?
Well Texas is kind of SEC territory now, but yeah, I use to live in MS now I live in TX (from TX originally).

This should be an easy win for the Jazz, but honestly, it's hard to argue with your logic.
That last win in that benchmark can sometimes be hard to get, more pressure.
Yep. Remember Kobe's final game of his career. 60 pts courtesy of the Utah Jazz.
That’s a completely different situation and circumstances

I think Paschall gets the start and Quin keeps Gay in his bench role.