What's new

Game Thread Mar 11, 2022 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Spurs

Added to Calendar: 03-11-22

I just don’t know how so many people can watch these same collapses over and over and over and pretend that such a large and consistent sample size isn’t representative and almost pretend that it isn’t happening and that this isn’t squarely on the coach. It’s amazing.
You just don't understand the system, trust the system love the system. The system is infallible.

43 free throws for the Spurs. 23 for us. Maybe the powers that be wanted pops to get the record tonight, but no excuse to give up a 15 point lead to these guys.

The only way we get better is through trades in the offseason because when you look at our salaries for next year, ain't nobody going anywhere. We have no financial flexibility.

We're on the hook for another two seasons with Conley, O'Neale, and JC. Bogey's our most tradable piece and we have the smallest backcourt in the association.

And at some point, the combo of Rudy and Spider is going to pay off or it's not. I think we're nearing a threshold where despite having two All-Stars, it's simply not working effectively.

Maybe the light bulb comes on eventually, but if you go out three years in a row despite commanding leads over the Nuggets and Clippers and who knows what this year, changes have to come whether it's coaching or your cornerstones.

Then the new coach could use them. But right now even if we fired Snyder, we don’t have the talent to contend. Our backcourt is too short and we aren’t athletic enough at the 3-4
this.

like people complain about Quin not playing Hughes now he's laying bricks in Portland. people wanted House well he started tonight and didn't do much in 28min.

And seriously, I've seen people wanting Quin to play Oni, Brantley, Fitts, Ersan, Mudiay...... And where are these guys right now exactly?

At least give Quin some actual talent to choose from or else I don't think the new coach would change much.

Then the new coach could use them. But right now even if we fired Snyder, we don’t have the talent to contend...

they are stuck with these players for a few more seasons then it'll be time to blow it up. changing the coach is easy. they should fire Snyder and give someone else a chance. what is there to lose at this point?

Jazz are a low IQ and high IQ team at the same time.

They are high IQ in that they take the smart shots, but low IQ in that they are so slow to recognize passes and just play slow mentally. It's super obvious live. The ball just doesn't move as well as it should.

Honestly Quin shouldn't come back next year he has a track record for blowing leads and not making crucial substitutions.