What's new

Game Thread Mar 11, 2023 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Hornets

Added to Calendar: 03-11-23

It means small-jazz where I come from. And I'm not salty at all. Many of the new Finn posters were a great addition to Jazzfanz, my comment was out of curiosity, would Lauri be smashed or defended by the Finns?! And from what I've seen here he was massacred, lol.
Every single player of any professional sport will eventually have a night off, NBA is even harsher on its players with so many games per season.
IMO Lauri had a night off on offense but never stopped trying on the other side, got a few stops and crucial rebounds on the 4th and that is what matters for winning. He is on a slump, but is our best player by a mile and should be playing if we're trying to win.
Yep, I agree pretty much on everything you say. This Finnish mentality that is seen here after this game is something I really don't like. As you said, cold games happen to the best of them.

Yep, I agree pretty much on everything you say. This Finnish mentality that is seen here after this game is something I really don't like. As you said, cold games happen to the best of them.

We need to appreciate the fact it was not just a cold night but THE coldest game of this season among players taken 20 or more FGA's in a game. :D

I do not mean this as a slander but just an interesting trivia considering his incredible season. Almost feels like he needs to get into top of all the lists lol.

You don’t think that performance and the things he did doesn’t deserve a bit of homer praise? He’s only 22 years old with a ceiling as high as the moon if he can only put it together. I never said he was a star or would be one. But he certainly could be a great rotational player.
hell no I dont

Lauri had a horrible game, but that happens in the NBA. He has very few of them. If he's getting a lot of flack for it, especially after a win, it's kind of stunning, like people have never watched the NBA before.

Lauri had a horrible game, but that happens in the NBA. He has very few of them. If he's getting a lot of flack for it, especially after a win, it's kind of stunning, like people have never watched the NBA before.
This. I mean that might be his first bad game of the season. Which is absolutely amazing