What's new

Game Thread Mar 11, 2023 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Hornets

Added to Calendar: 03-11-23

THT - 37 points, 10 assists, 9 rebounds

Kessler - 17 points, 16 rebounds, 3 blocks

Olynyk - 17 points and 6 rebounds

Markkanen - 13 points, 13 rebounds, 3 assists

If Lauri puts the house on sale he just build could someone ping me. I want to purchase it.

THT just played himself into our #1.

It was fun as long it lasted. Thank U Lauri Sep. 2022 - March 2023!

LOL Lauri what the hell :D

Is he drunk or just tired. He has all of his misses for one game now.
I don't know what a **** that ******** was from Lauri.
Absolutely zero effort, zero trying, no passion, no heart, no interest etc.
Hardy should've leaved Lauri from the bench in whole 4th quarter.

When your supposed best player is playing like g-league bum he's liability for a team and doesn't desrve any game minutes.
Lauri sucked *** tonight and now it remains to be seen how much Hardy will trust Lauri next games because these tonights game showings only what Lauri deserves
is coming to off bench next 2-3 games and play only limited minutes ( 20-25 minutes ).

13 points with 13,6% shooting perentage is not even close that performance what you need and expect your allstar.
Best ones needs to be a best every freaking game no matter of that how much special treatment etc attention your star is getting for opposite team.

I'm freaking sorry of this makes everyone feel bad etc but this is the brutal and ugly truth for Lauri's game tonight and it won't burn into fire.
Lauri wasn't worth of his allstar selection tonight.

Last edited:
Probably time to have an important discussion… does THT get the MVP or does he split it with Lauri?

Some of the posts here about Lauri not hitting his shots tonight are hilarious. I watched the Lakers-Raptors game last night and Anthony Davis had 8 points, Siakam 12 points, VanVleet 8 points. Players having off-nights. Just the way the cookie crumbles. And OG with 31 points was like THT, couldn’t miss a shot.

Some of the posts here about Lauri not hitting his shots tonight are hilarious. I watched the Lakers-Raptors game last night and Anthony Davis had 8 points, Siakam 12 points, VanVleet 8 points. Players having off-nights. Just the way the cookie crumbles. And OG with 31 points was like THT, couldn’t miss a shot.

We Finns like to complain. Ask anyone here who is a Finn. Makes lot of sense we were named the happiest nation in the world. We are not that serious though with it. We complain and then move on the following day lol.