What's new

Game Thread Mar 13, 2023 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Heat

Added to Calendar: 03-13-23

Did you watch the Orlando game or do you just try to think of the dumbest thing to say and then say it?
Fine, he has at least 60% more confidence than a month ago

On a serious note - he's getting his **** swatted, keeps trying double pump layups when he should be yamming on people, short arms free throws, gets stripped on every other drive...

It appears I gave up Fontecchio too soon. Glad to see him coming into his own these past few games.

Fine, he has at least 60% more confidence than a month ago

On a serious note - he's getting his **** swatted, keeps trying double pump layups when he should be yamming on people, short arms free throws, gets stripped on every other drive...
He has 14 pts on like 6 shots… lol… he had one bad game… he’s been one of the most consistent players I’ve ever watched in a Jazz uni

So with Holly and Boler combined with Thurl it gives us 1.25 good ones? Meaning of course Thurl is 1.0 himself.
Thurl is .75… could be better with a better lead person… Boler a -.1.25… Holly is -.33… Hot Rod and Boone were like 100… so I feel spoiled.

Strange challenge by Hardy, especially so early in the game.

It appears I gave up Fontecchio too soon. Glad to see him coming into his own these past few games.
I kept telling you to believe… although I doubt he’s THIS good.

Strange challenge by Hardy, especially so early in the game.
He agrees with me that charges are stupid… it’s a three point swing… I’d challenge it… why not.

Simone has flames shooting out of his *** right now. Holy ****.