What's new

Game Thread Mar 14, 2021 02:00PM MT: Jazz at Warriors

Added to Calendar: 03-14-21

Bogey is a major two way liability right now...but the entire team is playing with no heart. Laziness on both ends with little desire to compete.

Not wrong. We are far better with Ingles starting. I wish they would start Ingles in place of bogey even.

For me i would start ingles for conley.
Conley is smaller than the warriors point guard
Mitchell is smaller than the warriors 2 guard
Royce is probably smaller than the warriors small forward
Bogey is probably smaller than the warriors PF

And its its like that most games. We are undersized and it show often.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Clarkson got hit on that 3 more than curry did.

I'm quickly losing faith in this team. I hate to be negative but there some pretty big kinks in said armor.

For me i would start ingles for conley.
Conley is smaller than the warriors point guard
Mitchell is smaller than the warriors 2 guard
Royce is probably smaller than the warriors small forward
Bogey is probably smaller than the warriors PF

And its its like that most games. We are undersized and it show often.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
Well starting for Conley is way better, but also way less likely.

If favors can't get involved in the pnr he's basically useless. What happened to him?

And melo, donkey face green maybe the ugliest man alive, not just in the nba.((Your guy Ewing does give him a run for the money though.) Congrats to his hoyas however.

Ugh. I'm getting tired of playing from behind. You'd think the team is tired of that too. How can they get better starts?

Play with heart. Play fast. Basically how we played against these guys a month ago.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
This is on point. We just aren't playing with aggression lately. We're playing lazy. We need to play with some hunger. That seems to be gone, or at least greatly reduced.

Ugh. I'm getting tired of playing from behind. You'd think the team is tired of that too. How can they get better starts?
They need to lose a few in a row where they dig these big holes. Maybe they'd start to figure out it takes 48 straight to get the W.
No focus and minimal effort is getting us nothing.