What's new

Game Thread Mar 15, 2024 07:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Hawks

Added to Calendar: 03-15-24

This is the biggest must lose game of the season so far.
If we win Ainge will protest the result. I watched Atlanta recently... they *** right now. No Clarkson... we need another tank commander. Likely Tay Henny takes Luka's spot... we really need Luka to try and cook.

I am worried. Atlanta is a 2.5 point favorite. If Johnson doesn't play we win. gulp.

Sadly, I think we win this one.

Is Lauri playing?

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

No. I think he was listed as out. That contusion was super contused... like its all the way contused.
lol
maybe you need to post the gif, you know which one, to give a little tank luck for this game.

Sadly, I think we win this one.

Is Lauri playing?

No. I think he was listed as out. That contusion was super contused... like its all the way contused.
Danny walked into the practice facility to Markkanen doing wind sprints. Lauri told Danny he was feeling great. Ten minutes later Danny walks back in with a crowbar and tells Lauri I think you are still contused, Lauri replied no I feel great I’m good to go. Danny pulls out the crowbar and Nancy Kerrigan’s him. Danny looking upset looks at Lauri… NOPE!!! STILL CONTUSED!!!! Then walks away.

Kind of feels like we've built it up too much now. We're kind of setting ourselves up for dissapointment.
IDK... as long as he gets a triple double off the bench on 50/40/90 shooting I am totally satisfied.

For reals... make me happier than JC or THT is the bar. Don't have to be better just make me happier than those guys do lately.

I hope they give him 5+ games to see no matter how tonight goes. Could have some nerves or learning curve with these dudes. Wouldn't be surprised if he sucks tonight.

Kind of feels like we've built it up too much now. We're kind of setting ourselves up for dissapointment.
Oh 100% y'all gonna be disappointed