What's new

Game Thread Mar 16, 2021 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Celtics

Added to Calendar: 03-16-21

Vegas still likes the jazz, they are 5 point favorites despite both teams headed in opposite directions.

Wondering if we see Ersan.
I hope. But here’s a wild idea: start Ersan and only play him 10 minutes per night. It allows you to have a big lineup that grabs boards to start the game. Still gives you spacing. Sub Bojan in early.

My prediction is Bogdanovic puts the ball on the deck....and....Get stripped
The question isn't if, but how many times.

The over/under is 4.

How optomistic are we? Does the pain train continue? Thinking about recent events:
-DL called out by former player for alleged racism
- Media calling the jazz overrated
-The Philly Ref Debacle
- The face of the NBA picking our stars last while ******** on our past stars.
-Jazz look like crap against a terrible Rockets team than lose to a Warriors team that gets destroyed the following day by Lebron

Do we say not today satan, or does the pain train roll on

We need to see the mettle of this team at some point. For a while they were riding high, and floating through the schedule, destroying everyone. Now they look like they are lottery-bound and cannot string together 3 solid good minutes without choking and giving up the ball or getting lost on D or whatever. What is this team made of? Do they have the mental fortitude to get past this slump and get the train rolling again? Looks like the hydra is losing its heads and not growing any back. We are playing scared recently, like we have no confidence. Not sure what happened or if it is a cumulative thing with all the disrespect beating them down, but good hell they need to get back up and keep punching. I am still convinced this is the best squad we have had since the Stockton/Malone days and maybe our best chance ever at a title, with no clear "Michael Jordan" out there to take it away no matter who gets through. But if they don't put on their big boy panties and come to play and get that fire, that hunger, that killer instinct back, well they may as well lie down and plan their summer vacations now.

I dont care if we play trash basketball or if its an ugly win with Donovan and Bojan combining for 10/50 from the field.
As soon as we get the JA quotes, Im good.

I can guarantee this game will be a nail biter. I won't be able to see the end live which almost always means a buzzer beater or thrilling victory.

Jazz need to start well and win the first quarter. Win the first quarter and we win the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk