What's new

Game Thread Mar 19, 2021 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Raptors

Added to Calendar: 03-19-21

I kind of hoped the Jazz would start strong this game after getting embarrassed the night before, but assumed it wouldn't happen because our players aren't really the fiery competitive type.

That looked like BS loose ball foul call on gobert

But if we don’t have his scoring we can’t come close to winning. And it isn’t him alone putting the Jazz behind.
The whole team stands around with him on offense lately. The reason he has a bunch of points isn't cause he's playing well, he's just taking more shots. He's shooting about 10% lower. His +- is garbage and his defensive per is bottom 10% his points are camouflage for his terrible lazy play.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Gobert has basically quit playing defense again. More energy spent whining to the refs. This is just another repeat of last year. The players on this team have no heart.

The whole team stands around with him on offense lately. The reason he has a bunch of points isn't cause he's playing well, he's just taking more shots. He's shooting about 10% lower. His +- is garbage and his defensive per is bottom 10% his points are camouflage for his terrible lazy play.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

No one is playing well. Besides maybe Ingles. So maybe no one should be on the court.

The only time this team has ever shown heart in the past several weeks is during post-game interviews after they get their asses kicked.

The core problem is defense. Our offense feeds off our defense. Since we haven't been playing passable defense for, oh a month, we have had a hard time getting anything going.

Favors literally clueless. No athleticism, no skill, no positioning. Just a body out there at this point of his career.