What's new

Game Thread Mar 23, 2024 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Rockets

Added to Calendar: 03-23-24

I'm very grateful that Quin and DL decided Jeff Green was all washed up and no good and went and got a real player in Rayjohn Tucker to replace him. Pure genius.

No, it's tanking. I think that's clear to everyone. To claim it's not tanking is just silly.

If the Jazz were where the Suns and Mavs (for example) are, there is a 0 % chance Lauri would be playing every other game.
You can tank and load manage though. They actually compliment each other quite nicely

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I'm very grateful that Quin and DL decided Jeff Green was all washed up and no good and went and got a real player in Rayjohn Tucker to replace him. Pure genius.
Again. It was DL not Quin. Quin played Jeff every single game when he was with us and gave him 20min the night before he was waived. Quin wouldn't be playing him if he thought Jeff was washed.

There's a reason that DL got demoted out of GM job in Quin's last season.

Yeah we need some serious shake up on the defensive end. Collins at the 5 is such a joke. Best case scanrio he becomes our version of Aaron Gordon. But putting him at the 5 is never gonna work. Neither is Hendricks a 5.

Overall I'm optimistic about Collins next year. I just hope Walker starts playing more assertively so he can win the starting job and push Collins to 3rd big.

Giving up 85 points in a half, might be one of the most embarrassing moments in Jazz history. Someone might want to guard the 3pt line. Just embarrassing, it is like the team has just mailed it in.

Giving up 85 points in a half, might be one of the most embarrassing moments in Jazz history. Someone might want to guard the 3pt line. Just embarrassing, it is like the team has just mailed it in.
Hey now, this is the Houston "20th best offense and 27th best 3PT shooting team without their best offensive player" Rockets we're talking about. We never stood a chance.

Joking aside, what an incredible heater Green in on after the trade deadline slander

Keyonte was worried his efficiency was getting to close to respectable and decided to tank it these last couple of games

Why Kira Lewis look like he 45 from the neck up.