What's new

Game Thread Mar 23, 2024 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Rockets

Added to Calendar: 03-23-24

I was watching the Oakland vs NC State on my phone when a message popped up saying the half time score was Jazz 55 Rockets 85. I made the right decision on what game to watch.

KG horrible shooting again i really don’t think he will improve his shooting over the coming years you can’t carry horrible shooters like him on a team he will have his break out game now and again but it’s not enough

KG horrible shooting again i really don’t think he will improve his shooting over the coming years you can’t carry horrible shooters like him on a team he will have his break out game now and again but it’s not enough
1711246816871.gif
Too late front office already decided.

Post trade deadline NBA is a ****ing one third of a joke.
It's not just the organisations that suck intentionally, but this **** affects to the teams competing too. No one can predict beforehand with the schedules that how many games each competitive team will have against teams that completely gave up .. in tight playoffs races, the luckier team getting, say, even two more games against ******** like Jazz ... Are so, so lucky. Thank god for warriors still having games against this sorry excuse of a team, so it evens it out between Rockets and Warriors.

He's already talking about building his brand during interviews.

I think I'm over the NBA and its culture.

The most boring season for me. Hope DA will makee some clear moves this time during off season or i may skip the entire next season. This team is terrible to watch and i may be the onyl one who don't see a lot of star potential in our young. Time to trade half of the team and get better players or we may be stuck here for years.... hope i'm wrong but i'm now convince DA is wrong with the strategy and adjust on short term basis only. It's totally ridiculous to play half season and tank after that to get 9 or 10 pick, Keyonte style who will be a good player but never a star one , way too many flaws.

So apparently other teams just feel like they can embarrass the jazz in all type of ways. Jaylen Green out here shooting threes, looking away and running back like he’s Steph curry. Others shooting moon shots, oh and brooks all of a sudden have the courage to be pulling up with long threes. Damm. Highlight for me was Dunn letting a mofo know

Losing by 40 isn't "better" tanking. It's the worst. Losing by 1 simply because you're not good enough to win is the actual best tanking. With this **** no-one on the court learns anything and there isn't competitive basketball played after the 1st quarter.

Losing by 40 isn't "better" tanking. It's the worst. Losing by 1 simply because you're not good enough to win is the actual best tanking. With this **** no-one on the court learns anything and there isn't competitive basketball played after the 1st quarter.
You cant design to lose by 1. You can design to lose by 10+, which occasionally turns to 40.

Regardless, this team needs desperately veteran playmaking for the next season. Everyone will progress faster by that.
Offense is not the issue. If Key, Sexton and Lauri are here next year, that side of the ball is gonna work itself out.

We need 2-3 guys who play really good defense and arent totally useless on the other end.

Then again, if we trade Sexton/Lauri then talking about "needs" is pointless.

The most boring season for me. Hope DA will makee some clear moves this time during off season or i may skip the entire next season. This team is terrible to watch and i may be the onyl one who don't see a lot of star potential in our young. Time to trade half of the team and get better players or we may be stuck here for years.... hope i'm wrong but i'm now convince DA is wrong with the strategy and adjust on short term basis only. It's totally ridiculous to play half season and tank after that to get 9 or 10 pick, Keyonte style who will be a good player but never a star one , way too many flaws.
You're late on this take, it was pretty obvious that this team would be *** to watch for years to come. We literally traded a generational player and a sure-fire perennial all-star that we were comparing to MJ and KB for a few seasons -- for unknown draft picks that we wont know if they can even hit a fraction of that potential for several years. The fact that Lauri has been better than we thought has made it incrementally better, but this is still without a doubt a bonafide **** show that will persist for years without something crazy happening.

The thought of a 5-7 year rebuild (people hyping NYK 2029 picks at this point) is grinding me down.
Depressing that Jazz seasons are gonna be back to being boring to watch for likely the next 3-5 years. That’s a long *** time.
I honestly haven’t felt this disinterested in the team… maybe ever

hopefully that’ll change once the season starts, but the fall from best record in the league to a 3-5 year bottom-dwelling tank was way too abrupt for me. We had a generational talent, and a player that many of us thought would be a face of the nba no more than a year ago..

I still think I would’ve been more excited with a shakeup and keeping our generational talent to try to win in our window. But oh well, here we are.