What's new

Game Thread Mar 25, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 03-25-24

Another must lose game. Dunn has helped by being suspended for two games. A Jason Preston or Kira Lewis tank commander game?

Clarkson and Markannen means it should be a good game. Clarkson has been really good at home this season. The craziest home/away splits I've ever seen

Markkanen and Clarkson playing. Makes complete sense.
Lose a close one to a good team then they will maintain injuries on both guys for the SA game in an attempt to tank. Trying to throw the nba off the tanking scent but they can’t fool me lol.

I don’t disagree with what they are doing but it is annoying that losing in the nba is rewarded this way. Shrug.

Lose a close one to a good team then they will maintain injuries on both guys for the SA game in an attempt to tank.
You do understand that sitting or playing them has almost exactly the same effect on win probablity regardless of opponent?

Or doesn't the front office? In which case, just another sign of incompetence.

Just cancelled my Jazz+. I'll listen to Locke for the remainder of the season.
It's fine for Ainge to do a second consecutive trade deadline rug yanking if that gives us a 7% chance of a finals appearance 8 years from now but I'll let Ryan's SEG group find my $15 elsewhere.