What's new

Game Thread Mar 27, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Grizzlies

Added to Calendar: 03-27-21

That's a cop out, we will not win or advance further with him in our line up
He was also terrible on defense. In fact, I think he might be the worst defender on the team. Even Niang looks better defensively than Bogie. Bogie was getting destroyed by Kyle Anderson.

How will we beat the best in the league if Bogie gives us next to nothing offensively and is attacked relentlessly in a Kanter/Boozer way defensively?

My advice for bogie is to stop worrying about the shot and worry about the other aspects of the game. I think he might be letting his poor shorting affect other aspects of the game. And it ain’t pretty.

Good feeling win. Dm was amazing. He wasn't forcing it and he was just flying around. Good to see clarkson back to his usual self. Bad to see bogey struggle again

Imagine the Jazz rolling with the best record in the NBA and being pissed about something, constantly.
That's the very attitude of a pretender, a true champion is always looking to improve. Bojan sucks and we will get smoked with him in the lineup. Don't cry when he sucks even more in the playoffs. We will have to trade him when his value is rock bottom, or put him on the bench and hope he can become a weapon there. Regardless I never believed in him and he shouldn't be a starter in the league, he is one dimensional and when he sucks at shooting he is useless and hurts the team in various ways.

If DM and JC can play like that in 4 out of 7 games each round of the playoffs then we get our championship.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Do we? Or do we lose in a shootout with the Clippers, Nets, or Sixers because of the gaping holes at our 3/4 position? Seems to me like good teams will be able to exploit those weaknesses. Kyle anderson went for 16 pts against us. Kyle Anderson. What will Kawhi, Jingles’ son, lebron, Morris twins, Simmons, Harris, KD, and Harden do to us?

or does it even matter as our only hope is to outshoot and outscore the best teams? And if that’s the case, hopefully you’re right. DM and Clarkson shooting the hell out of the ball last night was pretty amazing.

I like Forrest. Of the third string guys I prefer giving him some minutes over the others.

I think Hughes has potential though he's been super underwhelming in the G-League.
How many games did he play in the G league? Like 3? Bogie has looked like **** for at least a month. Maybe Hughes needs a larger sample size?

Do we? Or do we lose in a shootout with the Clippers, Nets, or Sixers because of the gaping holes at our 3/4 position? Seems to me like good teams will be able to exploit those weaknesses. Kyle anderson went for 16 pts against us. Kyle Anderson. What will Kawhi, Jingles’ son, lebron, Morris twins, Simmons, Harris, KD, and Harden do to us?

or does it even matter as our only hope is to outshoot and outscore the best teams? And if that’s the case, hopefully you’re right. DM and Clarkson shooting the hell out of the ball last night was pretty amazing.
You don’t gameplan to stop Kyle Anderson. —And look at his general shot profile... every time he shoots, your defense has basically done its job.

You’re looking at Kyle Anderson stats in the completely wrong way. And you shouldn’t expect that he just gave a blueprint to any dominant wing.

Thx

Kawhi, Lebron, KD, and Harden will do pretty much the same thing you'd expect them to do against any team that they'll face in the playoffs. Who among any of the teams aforementioned can realistically disrupt any of the players listed. Our team defense will slow down the others mentioned just fine. We will have to out-execute them. Elite execution and the occasional elite performance from Donny offensively and Rudy defensively are our advantages.

We beat all those teams if clarkson and Mitchell play like last night
After all we have Rudy and those teams don't

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

How many games did he play in the G league? Like 3? Bogie has looked like **** for at least a month. Maybe Hughes needs a larger sample size?
In 5 games Hughes is shooting a blistering 33.8% from the field and 20.5% from three in the developmental league.

Even at "a small sample size" that is awful.

As far as Bogie goes his numbers weren't good in the month of March however he shoot pretty well in the months of January and February. As a whole his season numbers aren't awful; a few months ago he claimed his wrist is fine and his inconsistent shooting is a rhythm issue. Though during the month of March at least Bogie had some nice shooting games - that can't be said for Hughes though I expect him to improve, of course.