What's new

Market for Utah Jazz 1990s Memorabilia?

JazzGal

Contributor
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
My mom is pestering me to put up items from her Jazz collection for sale. It is mostly 1990s stuff - T-shirts, banners, team posters, Karl Malone life-size cutout, trading cards, etc. Do you think there is a market for this stuff now?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm pretty well versed in the basketball card market. If you can give me an idea of what your working with I could tell you price ranges.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I'm pretty well versed in the basketball card market. If you can give me an idea of what your working with I could tell you price ranges.

Am I right in assuming that for the most part 90s cards are pretty much worthless? I'd have to hurry and check but I have some Upper Deck cards from the mid-90s, a full box set (opened, but in excellent condition) and some others.

Am I right in assuming that for the most part 90s cards are pretty much worthless? I'd have to hurry and check but I have some Upper Deck cards from the mid-90s, a full box set (opened, but in excellent condition) and some others.
For the most part, yes mid-90s are worthless and would be better used in the spokes of your kids bike.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

For the most part, yes. Refractors, numbered cards and autographs are the money makers.

Are there any Utah Jazz cards from that time period of any significant value? As far as I can tell, even the Dream Team cards seen worthless.

Are there any Utah Jazz cards from that time period of any significant value. So far her dream team cards seen worthless.

Same year I have. I have the full box set and also a set of "dream team" cards. I tried to sell them a few years ago and a guy at a card shop told me to not waste my time.

Do you know what I mean by numbered cards? It will be in gold or silver numbers and will be 11/20 for example.

It appears we are not sitting on a gold mine, but we've had a fun afternoon looking at old Jazz memorabilia.

None. We hung up the posters. The only jersey I own is Matt Harpring, autographed, and I'm keeping it (not that anyone will fight me for it).