What's new

**Marvin Williams OFFICIAL New Nickname**

I noticed Bolerjack referred to Marvin as Marvelous last night. I'm not sure this Wet Bandit nickname will catch on.

Will they have enough time on the air to explain it?

This is my only concern. They didn't give me specifics but hopefully they have the time to do a whole segment on it to break it down for people.

Maybe I could come up with a flow chart to send their way. I'm just not very good with flow charts.

This is my only concern. They didn't give me specifics but hopefully they have the time to do a whole segment on it to break it down for people.

Maybe I could come up with a flow chart to send their way. I'm just not very good with flow charts.

Don't biff the flow chart bro.

Ross Perot!!

Not to be a curmudgeon or anything, but this is honestly the absolute worst nickname I have ever had the displeasure of seeing applied to a Jazzman. Just the worst.

Not to be a curmudgeon or anything, but this is honestly the absolute worst nickname I have ever had the displeasure of seeing applied to a Jazzman. Just the worst.

It's seriously shocking to me how many people haven't seen the movie Home Alone.

It's seriously shocking to me how many people haven't seen the movie Home Alone.

I've seen HA several times. I was such a fan of the original that I even subjected myself to seeing the various sequels multiple times as well. What idiocy that was on my part. The nickname just doesn't fit. I like the HA sig though.

I've seen HA several times. I was such a fan of the original that I even subjected myself to seeing the various sequels multiple times as well. What idiocy that was on my part. The nickname just doesn't fit. I like the HA sig though.

No Home Alone fan would refer to it as HA. Keep Trolling.

Y'all seen Home Alone? Remember Marv?

4cu6cn1g_pm_4_300.jpg
Nope.