What's new

Massive Shooting in Aurora (CO) Theater

Michael Moore's documentary on screwed up gun laws, NRA etc. after the Columbine massacre is still very much relevant after all these years. Sad.
why doesn't something like this happen in Europe or elsewhere with the same frequency?

I saw bowling for columbine in theaters and own it on DVD. Did MM actually make an anti-gun and/or gun control argument in that film? If he did (I know that's what he was trying to do) he made an incredibly weak point.

I'm hearing they have him in custody (not sure though). What a colossal scumbag.

It's hard to get the death penalty in Colorado, but this guy is a prime candidate.

Death penalty is to easy. These kind of people need days of torture before finally dying.

First thing I think when I hear this is "please don't be Muslim" in regards to the shooter.

It might be wrong but do you truly blame him? There is obviously an issue with Muslims in certain groups...

No, I don't blame him at all but keep that to himself. We're all human, and subject to those kind of thoughts. It's just wrong to share those feelings in a public forum like this.

No, I don't blame him at all but keep that to himself. We're all human, and subject to those kind of thoughts. It's just wrong to share those feelings in a public forum like this.

Freedom of speech. It is not morally wrong no matter how much we disagree with it personally.

Freedom of speech. It is not morally wrong no matter how much we disagree with it personally.

All I'm saying is he doesn't need to make this all about him, and be more sensitive to those who just had a horrific night.

He has every right to say it I get that, doesn't mean he should.

I actually knew he wasn't a Muslim as soon I saw the headline. It used the term "shooter" rather then "terrorist." If it was a Muslim who committed these acts the Jewish owned news outlets would have labeled him and said "Terrorist shoots Innocent victims" or something like that.

Woah lets not bring my people into this!

You do realize that the death penalty, due to the appeals process and such, is more expensive than life imprisonment, no?

I mean, correct me if I'm wrong Kicky, but I've always heard that...

I've always heard that as well, although I don't have any evidence.

You do realize that the death penalty, due to the appeals process and such, is more expensive than life imprisonment, no?

Using common sense it would cost at least as much, seeing as they are kept in prison for the 20+ years(<---equivalent to life sentence) while they put off the inevitable.

james-holmes-aurora-suspect.jpg

24 year old med student. Probably could have done some good in his life...

All I'm saying is he doesn't need to make this all about him, and be more sensitive to those who just had a horrific night.

He has every right to say it I get that, doesn't mean he should.

I can agree with that.

Actually no I did not. That is something I would change about the death penatly personally. If you are actually going to sentence someone to death than carry it out. Take their *** out back and hang them with the rope you used on the last scumbag.