What's new

Mathematical equation hidden in Jazz logo...in plain sight?!

UB

100% certified ****boii
Contributor
Sup, dawggs. I was drifting in and out of consciousness at work today, and I stumbled across this thought, which I'd like to share with you.

Have you ever noticed the letter J in the note logo looks like a square-root symbol?
c8192c1b1fc794265ef1619cfea55756.gif

S1009.gif

So the entire logo then starts to read as "square root of AZZ" (Azz here being a euphemism for "***"). We all know that the original art for the Jazz logo came out of New Orleans, a place where it is not uncommon to hear people describe the human gluteus muscles as "***." This is also the place at once known for its massive party district (e.g., The French Quarter during Mardi Gras) but also heavily dominated by the repressive Catholic church. So it would follow then that the citizens of this city would support a message that conveys its appreciation for large (perhaps even square shaped?) butts that was also cryptically hidden and not overtly noticeable by the New Orleanian youth.
note_635x289.jpg

My question to you: what, then, is the square root of ***?

4694520.jpg

4694520.jpg

4694520.jpg

And, as always, Go Jazz (Jass)!

Lmao. Best thread of the year. We should do that here. End of the year vote for the best thread of the year. And the OP gets bragging rights. We should do something like that.

/stupid

Reactions: UB
Most people don't know this but originally the logo was the square root of 1764. Before they released it to the public they decided against revealing the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything. So they covered it up with azz.

It was a big azz cover up.

Great start to this thread, guys. I take a step back and just appreciate it like a proud dad watching his son ride a bicycle or throw a football for the first time...

[video=youtube_share;bsneH0mOq-0]https://youtu.be/bsneH0mOq-0

I've been smoking. Idk if this thread is even real. But I need to share some thoughts.

I'm a bit of a math sevant having gone to college and all.

I'm happy to report that Azz is actually an equation not the word Azz. If it written as A(z*z) with of course A being a constant. And z*z is z^2. But what to know something crazier? Root of z^2 is just z! And it is actually irrelevant that A is in the square root because the root of a constant is just a constant! So we now have Az. It doesn't take genius to know that the alphabet goes from A to, you guessed it, Z. What's the significance? I'm glad you asked. If we simply smell this out: a b c d e f g h I j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
We can clearly show that now you know your ABC's and next time you can sing with me.

I've been smoking. Idk if this thread is even real. But I need to share some thoughts.

I'm a bit of a math sevant having gone to college and all.

I'm happy to report that Azz is actually an equation not the word Azz. If it written as A(z*z) with of course A being a constant. And z*z is z^2. But what to know something crazier? Root of z^2 is just z! And it is actually irrelevant that A is in the square root because the root of a constant is just a constant! So we now have Az. It doesn't take genius to know that the alphabet goes from A to, you guessed it, Z. What's the significance? I'm glad you asked. If we simply smell this out: a b c d e f g h I j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
We can clearly show that now you know your ABC's and next time you can sing with me.

Resist...the...urge...to...correct...

2gslxn6.jpg

Don't you ****ing dare question my math. I def got it right.

Because you're a sevant, right, (and not a savant). . .

I'm not skilled enough with math to know if your equation is correct, but as a Junior High Teacher Librarian, I'll gladly correct your spelling.

I was kinda hoping for more of a tinfoil hat typa thread when I saw the thread title.. ya know, some gematria typa ****..

color me disappointed