What's new

Matty

Chris-L

Harpring. Rookie year I couldn't stand him, hyper, stupid, obnoxious. 2nd year was a little better, but still I could take him or leave him. This year I am really starting to like the guy. Calm, objective perspectives. Speaks as a former NBA player and a former Jazzman. Maybe it;s the whip cream vodka talking, but I am really starting to like the dude. What's everyone else think about him this year? Breakout season?

That whipped cream vodka is some tasty ****

amber-rose-1.jpg

Paging PKM...

^^^ i'd hit it.....(and i dont mean roger and that manly chick next to him)

Matt's funny. He's the only reason i watch a free throw instead of tivo-ing over it. (excepting late 4th quarter ones.)

Harpring. Rookie year I couldn't stand him, hyper, stupid, obnoxious. 2nd year was a little better, but still I could take him or leave him. This year I am really starting to like the guy. Calm, objective perspectives. Speaks as a former NBA player and a former Jazzman. Maybe it;s the whip cream vodka talking, but I am really starting to like the dude. What's everyone else think about him this year? Breakout season?

I was thinking the exact same thing tonight. And with Bolerjack instead of Brown I enjoyed listening to them tonight.

Yeah freakazoid is a decent announcer.
But he's competeing for minutes against Steve Brown.

For comparison, that's like Micheal Jordan competing for minutes against CJ Miles.
Harpring's not Micheal Jordan good, but the difference between Harp and Steve is the grand canyon.

he's ok. intelligent enough if rarely funny, sometimes he gets repetitive... seems like he used to talk about his knees a lot although less so lately.
he does have some passion for the game and is capable of some balanced insights.

i'm just glad i didn't have to listen to those insepid sacramento guys for another game. they are useless.

Can the Utah media group drop this stupid gotcha game they constantly play with each other. We get that you saw it done successfully once and now believe it is a recipe for success like instant potatoes. Every Jazz based programming uses it and it makes them not listenable to me. Instant potatoes suck! Stop the fake fighting, we don't care about you we are here for the Jazz.

I really liked him a few years ago when he would fill in every once in awhile or sit and talk for 5-10 min, but as soon as it became his job he got obnoxious. If only we could get Bill Walton.