What's new

Maturity

Maturity: What I try to have at work and when I get home and put on my "Dad/Husband" hat. In other words, real life.

Immaturity: YB85. And "Husband".

I expect you to have your "Dad" hat on when you visit serious places like Utah Jazz message boards.

You're probably a homophobe.

Which means you're unsure about your masculinity.

and you're one brow.

it me, i m the one hes talking about in the original post of this thread

Tell us something about yourself, Get Down. We're all dying to get to know you better. Are you from Utah? Living in Utah? Are you actually a Jazz fan? Is sarcasm your only debate technique? Do you have kids, a job, etc., or are you a teenager?

You're on a tear the last couple of days and I for one want to know what kind of person I'm dealing with here.

Oh, I thought that was your commentary, not your answer. In my book that's a very mature response to an immature question, but admittedly I've never won any maturity awards. Did you get a response?

Oh, I thought that was your commentary, not your answer. In my book that's a very mature response to an immature question, but admittedly I've never won any maturity awards. Did you get a response?
I didn't respond.

Tell us something about yourself, Get Down. We're all dying to get to know you better. Are you from Utah? Living in Utah? Are you actually a Jazz fan? Is sarcasm your only debate technique? Do you have kids, a job, etc., or are you a teenager?

You're on a tear the last couple of days and I for one want to know what kind of person I'm dealing with here.

i am fat loser nihilist atheist raging against the frailities and minutia of life that steals our attention over big issues vis-a-vis kirilenko jersey raised to energy solution celing vs. what the fan role should be in resisting brainwashing from corrupt owners + league to hate the players by manufacturing spectacle over player salaries tho owners make 100x more... somme people like to talk about the trees/others like to talk about forest. some still liek to talk about individual creases in the bark of a single treee and i h8 that. i live in provo i'm really fat, also i'm gay. what of it?

i am fat loser nihilist atheist raging against the frailities and minutia of life that steals our attention over big issues vis-a-vis kirilenko jersey raised to energy solution celing vs. what the fan role should be in resisting brainwashing from corrupt owners + league to hate the players by manufacturing spectacle over player salaries tho owners make 100x more... somme people like to talk about the trees/others like to talk about forest. some still liek to talk about individual creases in the bark of a single treee and i h8 that. i live in provo i'm really fat, also i'm gay. what of it?

Can you please run your posts through the Yahoo Babelfish translator before posting them here? Here's a link.

https://babelfish.yahoo.com/

EDIT: Oops... my bad. Retard to English translation is not an option...

Last edited:

Not sure why a nihilist would bother to declare themself an atheist or especially to bother raging against anything. My guess is that you're just a troll.

hrm yes. good points. uve really opened my eyes.

I don't have any interest in opening your eyes. If you really are a nihilist then I'm willing to play along and act as though your existence has absolutely no significance at all.

I don't have any interest in opening your eyes. If you really are a nihilist then I'm willing to play along and act as though your existence has absolutely no significance at all.

ep[c philosophical ownage on jazz forum.. i ahve seen the consequences of what i belive and i want to go back. please. i'm fat gay man an i dont want to be destroyed by wikipedia reading poker winner w/hard on for extant grammar constructs + disrespect for black people reading/becoming literate.