What's new

Max out Jimmy Butler

Butler, Leonard, and a plethora of others that don't actually deserve it will get offered max deals with the new TV deal kicking it the next year. It's going to be a VERY interesting summer.
We ain't prying anyone away from anywhere that is worth anything.
Butler and Leonard deserve it. Both of them are already as good or better than Hayward and he is worth it.

Butler and Leonard deserve it. Both of them are already as good or better than Hayward and he is worth it.

They absolutely deserve it....my post meant to insinuate that Butler and Leonard (2 players that deserve the max) as well as plenty of others that don't deserve it will get the max. When I first posted I wondered if that was worded a little funky.

They absolutely deserve it....my post meant to insinuate that Butler and Leonard (2 players that deserve the max) as well as plenty of others that don't deserve it will get the max. When I first posted I wondered if that was worded a little funky.
Okay. I understood it as them included in the others not deserving of the max. I get you now and your are probably right. Including one player not to leave my fingertips today.