What's new

Game Thread May 08, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Rockets

Added to Calendar: 05-08-21

We have now won 5 in a row (without 2/3 of our all-stars). We’re 31-4 at home which is the main reason why getting the 1 seed is important outside of matchups.

Man, this board is hilarious. You’d think we lost by the posts in here.

We were on a b2b after a huge emotional win and still found a way to win without 2/3 of our all-stars.

Some of you guys need to R-E-L-A-X.
You continually show you have zero grasp of any nuances of internet sports fandom. RELAX bro, you don't need to psychoanalyze everyone. It's a bunch of fans venting in real time. It'll happen again, believe it or not.

R-E-L-A-X

Last edited:
You continually show you have zero grasp of any nuances of internet sports fandom. RELAX bro, you don't need to psychoanalyze everyone. It's a bunch of fans venting in team time. It'll happen again, believe it or not.

R-E-L-A-X

No, I don’t overreact to a couple mins or even a game or two. Pretty sure you were one of the people saying we’d fall to 3rd/4th after the Timberwolves games.

Watching a game that we won without 2/3 of our best players and people’s first instincts is to bitch about the team. It’s comical and sad to be quite frank.

That's a good point. Don and Mike need to come back asap to keep the momentum with them.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
And involve the rest of the team too. Bogie in particular is having a resurgence because he’s actually involved in the offense instead of standing in a corner watching Mitchell go 1 on 5 constantly.

Man, this board is hilarious. You’d think we lost by the posts in here.

We were on a b2b after a huge emotional win and still found a way to win without 2/3 of our all-stars.

Some of you guys need to R-E-L-A-X.

Seriously.

Nobody had Utah at the one seed with 4 games to go. Folks here are in sports fan heaven and they don't even realize it - you got a good team that is far exceeding expectations. Seasons like this come around literally once every 15-20 years.

Enjoy it - no matter what happens. Because next year you're going to expect The Jazz to perform at this level and it's probably not going to happen.

Seriously.

Nobody had Utah at the one seed with 4 games to go. Folks here are in sports fan heaven and they don't even realize it - you got a good team that is far exceeding expectations. Seasons like this come around literally once every 15-20 years.

Enjoy it - no matter what happens. Because next year you're going to expect The Jazz to perform at this level and it's probably not going to happen.
This

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

My sister was at the game last night. She got there about an hour early and there was already 2 jazz players out shooting threes while staff rebounded for them.
I bet you all can't guess who the 2 were. I will give one clue. They are both in the rotation when we are 100% healthy (so they aren't scrubs)

She was annoyed by the white noise that was pumped into the arena. She was excited that the crowd would be smaller so she could hear Ingles talk trash (Ingles is her favorite player) and she couldn't because of the white noise being played over the speakers.

My sister was at the game last night. She got there about an hour early and there was already 2 jazz players out shooting threes while staff rebounded for them.
I bet you all can't guess who the 2 were. I will give one clue. They are both in the rotation when we are 100% healthy (so they aren't scrubs)

She was annoyed by the white noise that was pumped into the arena. She was excited that the crowd would be smaller so she could hear Ingles talk trash (Ingles is her favorite player) and she couldn't because of the white noise being played over the speakers.

I’m going to guess Royce and Niang.

Also, when I went to the game in Phoenix the noise played over the speakers is highly annoying. There is no need to do that I have no idea why they do.

Wild guess: Rudy and Favs

I’m going to guess Royce and Niang.

Also, when I went to the game in Phoenix the noise played over the speakers is highly annoying. There is no need to do that I have no idea why they do.
You got both right
She said niang almost never missed and that all either of them did was shoot threes. Nothing else.