What's new

Game Thread May 14, 2021 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Thunder

Added to Calendar: 05-14-21

Man the bench better not **** this up. Piss away the lead and require us to bring in the starters again.

If we go to the finals it will be because of Bogie he is the X factor. If he’s on we are TOUGH
Agreed. I think him being deadly from 3 is the key. I want him to be 45% from three on a bunch of attempts per game. I think that is the ultimate x factor.

Brantley wasted a fantastic pass.

Agreed. I think him being deadly from 3 is the key. I want him to be 45% from three on a bunch of attempts per game. I think that is the ultimate x factor.
I like him aggressively attacking. That's been when he's been at his best. Love me some aggressive bogey.

I think what makes him tough though is actually his post up game. He’s probably the only guy on the team who can post up like that - one more way to beat you

lakers worry me though they are just huge. Let’s hope they aren’t healthy.

Agreed. He is fantastic everywhere else. Really good size, length, and athleticism too. I dont know if that shot can be fixed though.
It is hella ugly.

Garbage unit back at it again lol. They really do not fit at all.

Brantley with the steal and then turns it over. Then he has another steal on the next play and scores. Amazing.

Brantley is so intriguing...I still kinda feel like he's gonna end up playing in the Euroleague and being one of the better players there, but I hope he puts it all together.

This has been one of the most boring games I've ever watched.

It'd be sweet if they played the Peanuts theme song when Charlie Brown shot free throws.

And if he misses one Lucy yells, "Charlie Brown! You blockhead!"