What's new

Maybe all deron needed was a damn headband!

The Fresh Prince

Dude is a different being of human with that thing around his head. Agree or disagree, I really don't give a **** about your opinion. Cha Cha.

never knew why Sloan hated headbands.... another example of a way he negatively affected our players psychique....

First game in memnphis... ronnie brewer rocked headband, wristbands...tore his hammy

Now Dwill rocking headband...he's happy to be free.

IS CORBIN ANOTHER ANTI -HEADBAND GUY?

Would that make Corbin uncle Tom?

Maybe Jazz players respect Jer Sloan or don't want to look like a bunch of dicks wearing headbands once he left. I don't know. Maybe next year something will turn to be different.

Just ran across this.

headbands.jpg

Blah. Come on, Ty. We don't want you to be Jerry. Be yourself.

Blah, tell Corbin that after he has coached 20 something seasons and actually has a winning record of coaching, he can act like the "big" coach. Lmao at this guy trying to be the black Jerry Sloan.

We should make everyone wear ties. That would be really old school. Or maybe sailor bandannas like neckerchiefs. With matching socks!

deron will carry nj to playoffs next year, even if they dont sign any additional star

Dude looks goofy in the headband. Shaved the beard, too, so his chubby cheeks add to the goofiness. Something to be said for the grizzled look.

The headband rule is ridiculous. You can wear a band on your wrist, or upper arm but not on your head?

Give me a break Corbin.

Hopefully he's doing it a little respect nod to Jerry, by not having the team change right after he left.
Next season is yours, and you need to get rid of this stupid rule that there is zero reason for.