What's new

Maybe we can get Brogdon

I still think people perceive Utah as kinda racist though, simply because it's so white and stupid people like Stephen Jackson don't help

I wouldn't say there is no racism in Utah, but I don't think it's nearly as bad as what Brogdan is describing, but then I'm not black so maybe I'm not a good judge.

Not being a hater just stating what I've heard. Many players complain of racial slurs being screamed at them during games here, also insults being shouted out toward their families, Westbrook might have been the most recent to chime in on this

I think utah is a place with a lower population of diversity per capita than other states. But slc is a melting pot nonetheless with a large variety of cultures. And I would say most people in SLC are pretty respectful with each other. Generally speaking, I wouldnt describe utah as racist or segregated.

Also, I think that Dennis Lindsey would help brogdon feel supported and comfortable. I think that brogdon would be part of the solution by being an outstanding and beloved member of the community.

DM is a great example of a player of color flourishing in the community in Utah. That should be encouraging by any measure.

Jesus man, did you even read the article?

I linked this a week ago and this is exactly why Brogdon IS NOT coming to Utahr.

If Murray looks healthy over the summer for the Spurs, I wonder if they would trade Derrick White. I doubt it since Murray is coming off of a major injury but I do wonder if they would do it for our 1st and Bradley who they supposedly loved.

Come on guys, make an effort. It's Malcolm *Brogdon*. And how do you want a guy on your team and not even know his name?
This is kind of a lost cause. Half the fan base couldn’t remember that Millsap has two L’s in his name.

That being said, I agree. There’s no excuse for misspelling a name that could be cleared up in 5 seconds on a google search.