What's new

maybe wrong forum???

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
Just spoke with Eric Bledsoe..

Wow!! What a huge difference in his demeanor from when he was at UK.. different guy in terms of leader/commanding a room.

Anyway, I asked him where I'll be watching him play next year and he said, "Looking like Dallas."

Haven't been following trade rumors for him of late.. just thought I'd share.

THE REASON I thought it was relevant is because he said his trade involves Mayo.

Ya, thats one of the rumored trades.

How does it work with salaries? How much is Bledsoe making right now?

Nvm im guessing clipps would include Butler

posted from my htc one using tapaBONGO

Just spoke with Eric Bledsoe..

Wow!! What a huge difference in his demeanor from when he was at UK.. different guy in terms of leader/commanding a room.

Anyway, I asked him where I'll be watching him play next year and he said, "Looking like Dallas."

Haven't been following trade rumors for him of late.. just thought I'd share.

THE REASON I thought it was relevant is because he said his trade involves Mayo.

Whats the relevance for this? Please be clear.

It's probably the wrong forum, but you know I'm cool with that.

Great news!! It'll be good for him playing next to Dirk. Wonder what DAL can give LAC though... doesn't seem like they have a ton of assets... Prior to this it was looking like Bledsoe for Afflalo is a done deal.

Ya, thats one of the rumored trades.

How does it work with salaries? How much is Bledsoe making right now?

Nvm im guessing clipps would include Butler

What was the trade? Bledsoe to DAL for what/who?

I dont remember. Saw it earlier, im guessing bledsoe and Butler for Mayo

Hmm... dunno if Mayo is championship material... for the kind of $$$ they'll be giving him...

Much preferred Larkin, can come in straight away. Spread the floor with his shooting. CP3 can mentor him. Rookie scale.

I. Dont. Know.

I don't even know how all this **** works..... just telling you that Bledsoe seems pretty sure he's going to DAL and the deal includes Mayo... THAT IS YOUR, somewhat relevancy (the long thread on Mayo to the Jazz stuff).

Hmm... dunno if Mayo is championship material... for the kind of $$$ they'll be giving him...

Much preferred Larkin, can come in straight away. Spread the floor with his shooting. CP3 can mentor him. Rookie scale.

Smh.. and smd.. back and forth bro.

Makes sense, the Clips cannot afford Mayo once Paul's contract kicks in but could acquire him in a sign and trade. Amazing deal for Dallas if it goes through, it would be nice to get some value of Millsap this way (s&t).

Thanks for sharing, PKM. Poor Superman. First he thinks he'll be teaming up with Deron and that falls through. Then he and CP3 appear to be a tandem. Now Paul is staying with the Clippers. It will be interesting to see the details of the Bledsoe to Dallas trade and where Mayo lands in the deal. Have to think there are more parts to this. I doubt the Clippers want more salary.