What's new

Media Day!!!!!

Locke is good with stats and talking on his own, but he is not a good interviewer. He says too many things that make the interviewee feel uncomfortable, which is a basic faux pas. I don't think there's much he can do about it because it's part of his style, personality. The young lady, Kristen Kenney is that her name, who took over the court side interviews last year is far better at interviewing.

Locke is good with stats and talking on his own, but he is not a good interviewer. He says too many things that make the interviewee feel uncomfortable, which is a basic faux pas. I don't think there's much he can do about it because it's part of his style, personality. The young lady who took over the court side interviews last year is far better at interviewing.

He sometimes wants to control the interview too much or ask questions that they haven't been asked. With locke I take the good with the bad and there is more good imo... he tries hard and puts out a ton of content which is hard... I admire that he ships out a ton of content that is not perfect. If he took the time to make it perfect it would really change how much he could get out.

Gordon Hayward is new to Boston. Here’s your chance to welcome him to town. Give him a call at (385) 202-0849.

From Boston's Twitter. People have been texting #call gail

Sent from my LG-H901 using JazzFanz mobile app

So Hayward didn't call Ingles either... what a dick.

surely there are more interviews??? podium interviews??

Locke was bearable but boon... **** man that dude is PAINFUL! just stfu already.

I agree. The Exum interview was just weird

Just talk basketball and youll get answers out of Dante, Locke always goes of on these ****ing weird tangents. Like any athlete they'll talk about their craft all day.

And not knowing his Dad was a basketballer... come on Boone. "Was your dad a track athlete"?? Dante must be thinking 'are you ****ing serious'.

Rudy taking low key shots at Haywood and Hill:

Q: Last year, when you and Favs played you had 96 DRtg, do you think you can keep it for longer stretches this year?
A: Sure, I think we can be even better now that we have better defensive guards and wings.

I love Rudy :D
Lol

listened to a Celtics pod the other day, one of the hosts already doesn't trust Hayward cause he's too nice. Called him a "robot made by the Brad Stevens robot" Then called him a dork and predicted Marcus Smart would bully him and take his lunch money lol

Tony Jones tweeted that Hood has obviously been in the weight room over the summer.

Hood said that Burks and Mitchell have stood out in OTAs.
Seems like Burks stands out every summer

Just talk basketball and youll get answers out of Dante, Locke always goes of on these ****ing weird tangents. Like any athlete they'll talk about their craft all day.

And not knowing his Dad was a basketballer... come on Boone. "Was your dad a track athlete"?? Dante must be thinking 'are you ****ing serious'.

lol really ?? he played with MJ at North Carolina before he came out here. He was a real nifty player, pity his knees were shot.

You know athletes can do multiple sports, right? Just because his Dad played professional basketball doesnt mean he never ran track for some sort of team.

Locke is good with stats and talking on his own, but he is not a good interviewer. He says too many things that make the interviewee feel uncomfortable, which is a basic faux pas. I don't think there's much he can do about it because it's part of his style, personality. The young lady, Kristen Kenney is that her name, who took over the court side interviews last year is far better at interviewing.

Locke is a good interviewer. He just has dad sense of humor and is eccentric.

Kristen Kenney just throws softball/fun questions for players.