What's new

Mediocre Jazz

berkkobe

After years of rebuilding, nothing happened. We have to rebuild again and trade Hayward as soon as possible.

Discuss.

After years of rebuilding, nothing happened. We have to rebuild again and trade Hayward as soon as possible.

Discuss.

Seems premature to make a statement like this. The roster will get more healthy this season and is on track to make the playoffs. This is a logical next step in developing a group into contenders.

What type of rebuild were you expecting?

Seems premature to make a statement like this. The roster will get more healthy this season and is on track to make the playoffs. This is a logical next step in developing a group into contenders.

What type of rebuild were you expecting?

When Fav and X return we can have that discussion then.

Discuss.

So it was championship this year or bust?

Çılgın Troll Berk Jazzfanz'i coşturuyor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I entered the thread in hope of giving mediocre jazz music recommendations, like Benny Carter. I'm disappointed.

GTFO Jagoff

Berkobe...

After years of trying to muck out an existence, you are still no better than sickle celled anemia. We have to be on this earth in spite of the plague that is you...Begone.

Discuss...

Discuss.

For Kanter and a few 2nd round picks?

Probably could use a coaching change too, as QS can't get the Jazz above .500. Oh, and a GM. We can probably get Billy King and Lionel Hollins pretty cheap.

Yes, by all means let's classify the rebuild a bust since one can absolutely foresee so many injuries to key players. Guess that means we should also replace the trainers and medical staff. Obviously they're doing something wrong.

it turns out i am mistaken and my Jazz did a great job last year. I look forward for our team to get better. I hope Danny Ainge won't stole our cornerstone Gordon Hayward.

go jazz go.