What's new

Melo

It's not going to happen so there isn't really any reason to look at the what ifs. The Jazz are standing pat. We didn't re-sign Favors, keep Sef and sign Niang just to go get Melo. We're set at PF.

Honestly, if he would be comfortable with being a backup, then sure. But he wouldn't, and the chances are he wouldn't fit well with our defense+ system anyway.

Honestly, if he would be comfortable with being a backup, then sure. But he wouldn't, and the chances are he wouldn't fit well with our defense+ system anyway.

Not sure his ego would allow it. And Rudy would kick his *** if he slacked off too much on D. His only real fit on this team is as a scoring punch off the bench, but I'm not even sure how effective he could be in that role anymore.

you know those people that are always in ****** relationships and finally one day their relationship ends and they're all, "that's it, I'm taking care of myself! I'm going to start meditating, saying no to my boss, only going out with good people..." and before you know it, there they are together with some new person who is going to blow up everything good they've worked at rebuilding after their last ****** relationship. And everyone around them can see what's going to happen but they're all, "no, they're not like that, they're really sweet and they really care about me and their twitch channel is just about to blow up..."

So what I'm trying to say @homeytennis is that you should just take some time and really focus on yourself. I know that Carmelo might seem exciting, hell, he's even making some good money, but right now is not the right time for you to be jumping into another committed relationship with somebody like tha--I mean anybody right now. Just keep going to your meetings and soon you'll be ready to meet the right free agent.