What's new

Melotheknickskiller

The Jazz Wonderbra

Where is MeloKnicksKiller?

I almost miss him. He has been silent for months. The ultimate troll being quiet? Why?

Oh yeah, it's because Danny Ainge is trolling all of NY. Danny has your panties in one hand and lunch money in the other.

So, this one goes out for all the Melo posts over the years. Feel free to feed the troll with your favorite DANNY GIF or PIC. Send any twitters of those golden NY tears. Take a shot at NY here.

8 Picks, Toppin, and RJ Barrett for Spida and Gay...

I don’t know what thread it was but they have posted recently.

I don’t know what thread it was but they have posted recently.
Yeah I pinged him at least a couple of times and got a response. He pokes his head in now and then. He has an unhealthy addiction to the Jazz like I do to double-stuff oreos. I don't always have them around, but when they are I cannot leave them alone for long.

Using MelotheJazzKiller logic throughout life makes it much more enjoyable:

"Yes Boss, I know that our numbers for the year are way down, but look at the numbers for week 32, they were way up. Everyone knows that the only thing that matters is your week 32 numbers."

"Yes honey, I know that I'm fat and lazy, but remember that one time when I wasn't fat and lazy. Everyone knows that you should judge me based on my best achievements, no matter how long ago they were."

"Yes guy with a Todd nametag that I call Bob, I know it's annoying for me to call you the wrong name, but the guy who used to work here was named Bob. Everyone knows that if someone worked for a place ever in the past, it's pretty much like they still work there."

Yeah I pinged him at least a couple of times and got a response. He pokes his head in now and then. He has an unhealthy addiction to the Jazz like I do to double-stuff oreos. I don't always have them around, but when they are I cannot leave them alone for long.

The Oreo comment hit me in the feels. Man I love double stuff. My fat butt can’t eat them anymore but man do I love em

Using MelotheJazzKiller logic throughout life makes it much more enjoyable:

"Yes Boss, I know that our numbers for the year are way down, but look at the numbers for week 32, they were way up. Everyone knows that the only thing that matters is your week 32 numbers."

"Yes honey, I know that I'm fat and lazy, but remember that one time when I wasn't fat and lazy. Everyone knows that you should judge me based on my best achievements, no matter how long ago they were."

"Yes guy with a Todd nametag that I call Bob, I know it's annoying for me to call you the wrong name, but the guy who used to work here was named Bob. Everyone knows that if someone worked for a place ever in the past, it's pretty much like they still work there."
Oddly enough, these are the same tactics used by byu fans.