What's new

memo at the golf course

kash

some of my co-workers went to the driving range today during lunch and saw memo there. they said he was hitting the balls pretty hard. i sure hope his achilles is healed up enough to be playing golf. that doesn't sound like a good idea to me, but what do i know...hopefully that is a good sign though that the achilles is coming along nicely.

I'm pretty sure I saw him at KFC the other day. I hope he's trying to bulk up to bother the other bigs in the key.

some of my co-workers went to the driving range today during lunch and saw memo there. they said he was hitting the balls pretty hard. i sure hope his achilles is healed up enough to be playing golf. that doesn't sound like a good idea to me, but what do i know...hopefully that is a good sign though that the achilles is coming along nicely.

Golf in the round?

I'm pretty sure I saw him at KFC the other day. I hope he's trying to bulk up to bother the other bigs in the key.

New nickname for memo...

kfc-double-down.jpg

'Double Down' Okur

I blew an achilles once and that was one of the parts of rehab they had me doing relatively early because it forces some motion in the ankle and the walking involved is low impact. It was a good indicator as to whether I could handle the running and cutting moves that was further up the rehab chain.

I blew an achilles once and that was one of the parts of rehab they had me doing relatively early because it forces some motion in the ankle and the walking involved is low impact. It was a good indicator as to whether I could handle the running and cutting moves that was further up the rehab chain.

well thats good to hear

.....I don't have a blown achilles...but I have developed an inflamation of the achilles and I did some research on it. The achilles tendon for some reason gets the least amount of blood flow than any other tendon in the human body. So you would think that soaking a sore achilles in HOT water would be the best treatment. WRONG! The best treatment is soaking it in ice water! That's right, sports fans! Also, ibupropfen works wonders for the soreness as well! I've been nursing this injury for a couple of months now....and Monday I'm going to play my first round of golf since it began to bother me. I bought an achilles tendon support brace and it also helps out alot! Glad to hear that golf is a good activity for reabilitating this injury!