What's new

Mia Wallace, eat your heart out...

KM32MVP

Granted the Deadspin article is a much better read and more informative, I couldn't post it in the Gen. Forum as some indirect material is questionable at best. That said its in YB's forum and easily found at Deadspin.

https://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5946852

Rex Ryan won't address video report
ESPNNewYork.com

The New York Jets are on the verge of making the playoffs, but the focus once again is off the field as coach Rex Ryan is being asked whether his wife, Michelle, posted foot-fetish videos on the Internet.

In a conference call with Chicago reporters leading up to Sunday's big game with the Bears, Ryan didn't deny a Deadspin.com report that shows a number of videos of a woman who looks very much like his wife showing off her feet while a cameraman -- who sounds like Ryan -- talks to the woman.

"I know you need to ask, it's a personal matter," Ryan told reporters when asked if the situation could snowball into a distraction.

He said it was between him and his wife and he would not elaborate beyond that.

The Jets already had issued a statement: "This is a personal matter and Rex will have no comment."

The story made the front page of the New York Daily News. Ryan is scheduled to meet with the New York media Wednesday afternoon.

This is just the latest controversy for the Jets. They recently suspended strength and conditioning coach Sal Alosi indefinitely after he tripped a Dolphins player during a punt return. The NFL is investigating.

Earlier this season, the league also investigated the team after it was reported that female reporter Ines Sainz was harassed at Jets practice.

Ryan himself came under fire for using profanity repeatedly during HBO's "Hard Knocks" show on the team.

And wide receiver Braylon Edwards has been dealing with a drunken-driving charge that could affect another case stemming from an altercation in Ohio.

The Jets are 10-4 and can clinch a playoff berth with a win over the Bears in Chicago.

I saw about 40 seconds and had to shut it off. Yeah, she might be attractive for an old bat; but she's still an old bat.

Watching some middle age woman play with her feet is pretty much offensive to all 5 of my senses.

LMFAO

That's just funny as ****. Yeah it's really nobody's business but when you or your spouse are high profile you shouldn't be putting stuff online like this.

And here's a gem from the deadspin article:

A lot of you will judge the Ryans over this. Please don't. Lots of Americans have bizarre tastes. Just think: There are people out there who'll cheer for the Jets.