Ogden-Hinckley

Just saw this parked at Salt lake international,Tail number N236MJ
7b680ab11fcc2b1a1043d0fc2ea0fa66.jpg
96f17cd0b5e6cbe01602399e789bcf55.jpg

Last edited:
Just saw this parked at Salt lake international,Tail number N236MJ
7b680ab11fcc2b1a1043d0fc2ea0fa66.jpg
96f17cd0b5e6cbe01602399e789bcf55.jpg

He lives in Park City during the summer. He has a home up in Glenwild. I worked there during a summer in college. Here are some fun facts I learned:

-He plays 36 holes everyday
-The grips on his clubs are the size of a baseball bat for his huge hands
-His head covers are Jordan shoes, 1, 3 and 5 wood represent the coordinating number of shoes made
-His cars have Jordan emblems sewed in all the seats in North Carolina blue.
-One day he played in a 4some with Deron Williams, Kyle Korver, and Okur. DWill still has a home there as well.

My favorite story is when I was helping Jordan clean out his cart and he said everyting in the back was garbage. His golf glove was in there and I checked with him to throw it away ande he said yes. So I asked him if I could keep it instead. He winked and said it's all mine. I couldn't ask him to sign it though or I would have been fired.

He lives in Park City during the summer. He has a home up in Glenwild. I worked there during a summer in college. Here are some fun facts I learned:

-He plays 36 holes everyday
-The grips on his clubs are the size of a baseball bat for his huge hands
-His head covers are Jordan shoes, 1, 3 and 5 wood represent the coordinating number of shoes made
-His cars have Jordan emblems sewed in all the seats in North Carolina blue.
-One day he played in a 4some with Deron Williams, Kyle Korver, and Okur. DWill still has a home there as well.

My favorite story is when I was helping Jordan clean out his cart and he said everyting in the back was garbage. His golf glove was in there and I checked with him to throw it away ande he said yes. So I asked him if I could keep it instead. He winked and said it's all mine. I couldn't ask him to sign it though or I would have been fired.

Do you also smear it all over your hands it every time before pickup games? I would have.

Yes. You can still taste the lipstick on em.

I just wonder how valuable MJ's sperm is. How much would someone pay to be inseminated by MJ? Why don't more people do this? If I was MJ, I'd be selling my sperm on Ebay w/ contractual clauses that say I dont have to financially support/have contact w/ the child.

I just wonder how valuable MJ's sperm is. How much would someone pay to be inseminated by MJ? Why don't more people do this? If I was MJ, I'd be selling my sperm on Ebay w/ contractual clauses that say I dont have to financially support/have contact w/ the child.

My guess is Jordan makes plenty of money without having to sell his baby batter on ebay. Plus it's not like his sons made it into the NBA.

I find the idea of people like Michael Jordan or Bill Gates or Steve Jobs or Ronaldo being called from high rank officials to safely and secretly trap their sperms in the hands of high rank secret society engineering scientists very logical and realistic. They are not about the money at this stage imo.

I find the idea of people like Michael Jordan or Bill Gates or Steve Jobs or Ronaldo being called from high rank officials to safely and secretly trap their sperms in the hands of high rank secret society engineering scientists very logical and realistic. They are not about the money at this stage imo.

You sound jealous.